gumi Inc. brings its uniquely designed and gorgeously animated mobile strategy RPG to global audiences
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – 11/15/2017 — gumi Inc. today announced the global release of The Alchemist Code, the newest mobile strategy role-playing game (SRPG) from Japan now made available for iOS and Android devices, and available in the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore.
Developed by Fuji&gumi Games and published by gumi Inc., The Alchemist Code is based on the Japanese hit mobile game For Whom The Alchemist Exists which has captivated millions of players in Japan.
A full-scale SRPG that features classic tactical elements, The Alchemist Code features easy-to-learn mechanics, a deep job and levelling system as well as gorgeously animated characters brought to life in the exciting world of Babel.
The pinnacle of Japanese SRPGs, The Alchemist Code is available to download for free (with in-app purchases) on both iOS and Android platforms and is available in four languages: English, French, German and Spanish.
Players can delve into the Alchemist’s universe of infinite possibilities and download the game through the following links:
Amazon Appstore: Available from November 15
The Alchemist Code Prologue Comic can be viewed at: http://alchemistcode.com/official/site/extras?language=en
Key Game Features include:
FULL-FLEDGED STRATEGY RPG
* Classic turn-based battle system with grid-based movement and glorious 3D battle animations
* Customize and command strategic teams of different jobs, elements, skills and equipment on multi-dimensional planes of different elevation and orientation
DEEP CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
* Summon, collect and evolve more than 50 beautifully designed characters
* Master a wide selection of Jobs Classes, unlock new abilities and outfits
FEATURING WORKS FROM ACCLAIMED JAPANESE CREATORS AND VOICE TALENTS
* OP Animation Director – Shoji Kawamori (Macross series, Aquarion)
* Main Theme Song & Music – Yoko Shimomura (Kingdom Hearts, Street Fighter II, Mario and Luigi Series)
*Voice Talents – Natsuki Hanae, Atsushi Abe, Kaito Ishikawa, Kikuko Inoue, Mika Kanai, Yurika Kubo, Tsuyoshi Koyama, Takuya Sato, Aya Suzaki, Junichi Suwabe & more!
PLAY WITH AND AGAINST FRIENDS
* Real-time 4P multiplayer co-op – Challenge high-level dungeons with 3 other players
* Put your skills to the test at the Arena! Battle fellow players to climb Daily Arena Rankings and get rewarded
RICH EXPANSIVE CONTENT
* Go on invigorating adventures and traverse through unique landscapes
* Take up exciting Missions and Challenges daily and get fantastic rewards
* Discover intriguing character personalities and enjoy gripping backstories and stunning anime-styled cutscenes
To learn more about The Alchemist Code visit:
Official Site: https://www.alchemistcode.com/?utm_source=pr
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in France, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and Phantom of the Kill. With ongoing publishing and development projects on various platforms, including iOS, Android, and more, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP. For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/home-en/.
About The Alchemist Code
The Alchemist Code is a full-scale Strategy RPG, featuring classic tactical elements and a plethora of high quality content — from intense missions, gloriously animated 3D battles, to stunning anime-styled cutscenes, superb music and voice acting. The pinnacle of Japanese SRPGs, players can delve into The Alchemist Code’s universe of infinite possibilities and customize strategic teams to be deployed on multi-dimensional planes of different elevation and orientation. Left at the mercy of the gods and the seven deadly sins, who will prevail and bring about a change in the world?
Company Name: gumi Inc.
Contact Person: Kate Pietrelli
Country: United States