WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Super League In-Depth Analysis: Credit Suisse Private Banking”
“Super League In-Depth Analysis: Credit Suisse Private Banking 2017″, is a comprehensive analysis of Credit Suisse’s private banking operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent M&A activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Credit Suisse is a global bank headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. It provides private banking and wealth management, corporate banking, investment banking, and retail banking services to individuals, corporations, and institutions in around 50 countries. It offers private banking services through three regional divisions that collectively employ 3,750 relationship managers as of December 31, 2016.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Insight into Credit Suisse Private Banking’s growth strategy.
– Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
– Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
– Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
– Examination of key target client groups.
– Analysis of Credit Suisse Private Banking’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to its competitors.
– Review of Credit Suisse Private Banking’s marketing and social media activities.
– Credit Suisse is currently implementing the second phase of its three-year restructuring plan, aimed at achieving pre-defined targets by 2018.
– Credit Suisse has prioritized its wealth management and private banking business over investment banking from a longer-term perspective.
– The firm is investing in digital services across segments for both clients and relationship managers.
– The company’s private banking services have a presence in 34 countries across Europe, Middle East, and Africa, 12 countries across Asia Pacific, and 13 countries across the Americas.
Key points to buy
– Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Credit Suisse Private Banking and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Explore Credit Suisse Private Banking’s recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
– Understand Credit Suisse Private Banking’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about Credit Suisse Private Banking’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Table of Contents
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email US at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach US at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349