The major growth driver of Electric Vehicle Market includes growing integration of electric vehicles within the product portfolio of OEMs, collaboration of e-mobility value chain, growing infrastructure, and innovative government regulations and subsidies among others.
Hence the market for Electric Vehicle is expected to grow at high CAGR (2016-2027).
However, high cost of Electric Vehicle Market and high charging time of vehicle are the factors which are hindering the growth of Electric Vehicle Market.
Major Key Players:
- Nissan Motors (Japan)
- Tesla Corporation (U.S.)
- General Motors (U.S.)
- Mitsubishi Motors (Japan)
- Volkswagen (Germany)
- Daimler AG (Germany)
- Smith electric Vehicle (U.S.)
- Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Delphi Automotive plc.(U.K.)
Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/903
Global Electric Vehicle Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Type:
- HEVs (Hybrid Electric vehicle), BEVs (Battery electric vehicle) and PHEVs (Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles)
- Segmentation by Components:
- Batteries, sub-assemblies, and automotive parts among others.
- Segmentation by Manufacturing Process:
- Raw materials, design, assembly, quality control among others.
- [Note: only qualitative information has been provided under the manufacturing process segment]
Regional Analysis of Electric Vehicle Market:
North-America dominated the Global Electric Vehicle Market with the largest market share due to growing trend of low operating cost and sustainable development of electric vehicle in the region, and therefore accounting for high million and is expected to grow over high billion by 2027. Electric Vehicle Market in European market is expected to grow at CAGR of in from USD highmillion in 2016 to more million by 2027.
- Growing sales of electric vehicles is developing demand for Cobalt metal which is a key component of Lithium-ion batteries.
- Recently in 2016, Nissan announced to expand its free charge promotional activities to compete with Tesla and other automotive competitors.
- Samsung SDI and LG Chem Ltd. Got failed in getting battery certifications from China. They are going to resubmit the application for certification in end of year 2016.
- Volkswagen is planning to launch 30 new electric models by 2025 to reposition itself as a leader in green transport.
- Rest of Western Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/electric-vehicle-market-903
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –