WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “TrendSights Analysis: Environmental Responsibility”
Environmental Responsibility is a constituent trend within the Sustainability & Ethics mega-trend. It reflects consumers’ broadening concern about the global environment and how that is influencing their attitude towards consumption and brands and producers.
Consumers and brands/producers are all increasingly making decisions based on responsibility towards the natural environment, driving a need for continual improvement in genuinely responsible products and services.
Traditional demographic trends do not apply to spa tourism
There is no clear preference for wellness and medical tourism across generations, although only 41% of those over 65 years say they are likely to take this type of holiday. More promising is the trend of increasing interest in such holidays among those in larger households (49% of those in homes of three or more) and with children (48% of parents). This suggests that there is an underlying need for relaxation that can be met by providers positioning their services as offering a more indulgent holiday.
- The desire to fight climate change.
- Concern about product waste and pollution.
- Changing personal attitudes and behaviors regarding the environment.
- Demand for corporate change to reflect those concerns.
- Consumer targets
- Young adults who have grown up in an era of environmental awareness, making it a normal expectation for them.
- Emerging market consumers who expect more from producers and often see the effects of serious environmental problems first-hand.
- Innovation implications
- Improve packaging design to minimize material waste and increase recyclability.
- Focus on responsible, sustainable sourcing, minimizing environmental impact, and on wastage through product sizing or efficient manufacturing, for example.
- Educate consumers on genuine environmental credentials through clear positioning, messaging, and, most importantly, credible and demonstrable product attributes.
Consumers are becoming more educated about the environmental impact of their product choices and increasingly basing those choices, at least partially, on a more responsible ethos with respect to natural impact. Brands are responding through targeting “green” consumers mainly by using environmentally friendly claims on product packaging (e.g. “recyclable,” “natural ingredients,” “eco-friendly,” “locally produced”). With consumers inclined to be critical of brands’ messages, the onus is on producers to convince beyond mere marketing copy and be committed to mitigating the environmental impact of their products and businesses.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349