The Little Cottonwood Collection
There are several reasons to choose Little Cottonwood when shopping for winter clothing this season:
- Made in the USA – Little Cottonwood has moved their entire clothing production from overseas back to the United States.
- Ethically Made – With a Utah manufacturer, every employee is paid a fair wage and works in a clean and pleasant environment.
- Affordable – Even though production costs have gone up, the prices are still affordable for the entire family.
Little Cottonwood strives to provide clothing that children can play in and pass down that will last in style and in quality as well.
The Kickstarter campaign, located on the web at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/littlecottonwood/little-cottonwood-winter-clothing-collection, offers pledge levels from $10 to $525, with rewards including:
- Thank You Patches – A collection of fun patches that are ready to be ironed onto anything
- Nature Press – Press flowers and leaves for keepsakes
- Little Ones – Tops, Dresses, or Rompers for the littlest member of the family
- Little Ones and Parents – Matching dresses and tops for children and parents
- Various Clothing Bundles – Available for children and parents
For more information, visit the Kickstarter page.
About Little Cottonwood: Little Cottonwood is a Utah based company that produces its entire line of clothing, including their new winter line.
Company Name: Little Cottonwood
Contact Person: Courtney Dahl
Country: United States