Market Synopsis of 4K Camera Market
4K Camera market is expected to grow over the forecast period, 2017-2023. The 4K camera offers better quality images and videos. The device offers a high resolution of 4096 x 2160 pixels which is more than four times of the usual high definition cameras. Also, the various new innovations in the 4K technology is expected to boost the 4K camera market.
The factors contributing to the growth of the 4K camera market are better picture quality, high resolution, increasing demand for consumer electronics and technological advancements with the increasing demand for high resolution pictures. The 4K camera devices are used widely in the sports sector such as football, cricket among others. For instance, ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 was shot with high resolution models. The ultra-high resolution model includes spider cameras, ultra motion among others.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2994
Various companies are investing in the development of 2/3 inch ultra-high definition models and also 2/3 inch sensor models so that it can be used widely in the sports sector. Although, 4K technology has the potential to grow at a fast pace but the technology is still in its early adoption stage. Also, the costs associated with 4K is minimal therefore there will be a surge in demand for better image quality.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest market share in the global 4K camera market, whereas North-America is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period, 2017-2023.
The global 4K Camera Market is expected to reach approximately USD 31 billion by the end of 2023 with 20% CAGR during forecast period 2017-2023.
The key players in the global 4K camera market include- Canon Pvt Ltd (Japan), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd (Australia), Schneider Electric (France), Sony Corporation (Japan), Occipital, Inc (U.S.), Axis Communications AB (Sweden), Sharp Corporation(Japan), Panasonic Corporation (Japan) and Skyworth Digital Holdings Ltd (China) among others.
Study Objectives of 4K Camera Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the 4K Camera market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the 4K Camera market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of type, application, end -users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the 4K Camera Market.
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of 4K camera into type, application and region.
- Mirror less
- Consumer Electronics
- Defense & Aerospace
Regionally, Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest market share, increased adoption of new technological solutions, increasing competition among players, increasing demand for consumer electronics and increasing disposable income.
However, North-American region is expected to grow over the forecast period, 2017-2023. The reason is attributed to the technological developments, biggest importer for 4K cameras and increasing demand for better picture quality.
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/4k-camera-market-2994
- Research firms
- Consultancy firms
- Software Developers
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –