The global alpha olefin market is expected to reach USD 12.58 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Major companies are involved in raw material production, alpha olefins production, distribution of alpha olefins production and end-use products manufacturing.
End-use products include polyethylene, detergent alcohols, synthetic lubricants, plasticizers, etc. In-house production and utilization of alpha olefin helps the manufacturers to cut down logistics cost and cater to end-users directly to increase profitability.Increasing polyethylene demand from various end-use industries is expected to remain a key driving factor for the global alpha olefin market.
Normal alpha olefins are considered to be the best intermediators for the production of alpha olefin sulfonate (AOS) surfactants. The advantages achieved are, good foaming and wetting properties, high hard-water compatibility, and superb detergency. Along with being rapidly biodegradable, AOS is unhampered of skin irritants and sensitizers. C14-C16 AOS blends are usually used for the production of liquid hand soaps.
Full Research Report On Alpha Olefin Market Analysis:
U.S. alpha olefin market revenue, by product 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- The global alpha olefin demand was 4,327.9kilotons in 2016 and is expected to reach 6,273.3million tons by 2025, growing at an estimated CAGR of 4.2% from 2017 to 2025.
- Increase in the production of oil in OPEC countries and in Russia and the U.S. is anticipated to maintain a smooth flow of raw material supply for alpha olefin production.
- The surge in demand for polyalphaolefin in the synthetic lubricants segment owing to reduced engine wear and tear is anticipated to propel the market growth in the mentioned forecast period.
- 1-Octene generated a demand of 449.1 kilo tons in 2016 and is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 3.2% over the forecast period
- Declining ethane prices has spurred the development of new ethane crackers in the U.S., creating greater supply for alpha olefin production.
View More Reports Of This Category By Grand View Research At: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/plastics-polymers-and-resins
Global alpha olefin market revenue by application, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the alpha olefin market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Product Outlook (USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Application Outlook (USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Synthetic Alcohol
- Synthetic Lubricants
Materials Regional Outlook (USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Central & South America
Access Full Press Release Of This Report By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-alpha-olefins-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States