“Top Growth Opportunities: Confectionery in the UAE“, provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for confectionery producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of confectionery food markets in the UAE through detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for confectionery food producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
This report provides an overview of the confectionery food market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. Proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for confectionery producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight. The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
Get access to –
– Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the UAE market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
– A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for the UAE supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
– White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
– Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
– Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
– The UAE confectionery market is one of the largest globally, worth an excess of US$437.0 million.
– Despite the country’s dependency on commodities and contracted economic growth, the UAE confectionery market experienced healthy growth during the period 2011-2016, and is set to expand further in the next five years, with a CAGR of 7.4%.
– Confectionery consumption is centered around urban-living consumers; time-pressed consumers value convenience and products that facilitate on-the-go use, thus maximizing utility.
– Over 2016-2021, hard boiled sweets reveals key opportunities, being the highest value sub-category. Whilst, caramel/toffees are expected to record the second-fastest value growth at a GACR of 11.3%.
Reasons to buy
– This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of UAE’s confectionery consumers.
– This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the confectionery sector.
– Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. Introducing a top growth market for confectionery
Top 10 global growth opportunities scores
Top global issues
Assessment against global strategic issues
Predicted future issues for the global sector
Reward and risk assessment
Opportunity score – overview
Consumer spending trends – peer group comparisons
Political, economic, social, and technological: analysis
Enablers and inhibitors of growth
Rewards and opportunities for growth
Summary of the market
2. Market insight – identifying the opportunities to move into
Market growth by category
Value growth of the market
volume growth of the market
Level of premiumization by category
Category analysis – key drivers of change
3. Retail and distribution insight – key channels and retailers driving growth
Confectionery retail channel share
key retail channel trends
Routes to market
Drivers of change in the sector
4. Company and brand insight – the competitive landscape defined
Company and brand strength
Private label penetration
Brand share by leading supplier
International and domestic brand analysis
Company and brand strength summary
5. Consumer insight – who, what, when, where, and why
Strategic issues map
Key consumer driver implications
Key consumers trends
Key health & wellness trends
Penetration of health and wellness claims by category
Consumer trends summary
6. Product and packaging insights
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349