“UK SME Insurance Market: Dynamics and Opportunities 2017″, analyzes the UK SME insurance market. Economic factors including GDP growth, SME business confidence, and unemployment rates are explored in relation to the UK’s business landscape. Growth in the number of SMEs is explored by business size and industry. The SME market is discussed in relation to uptake of commercial insurance. Finally an estimate of current and historic market size is provided, in addition to a future forecast.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/uk-sme-insurance-market-dynamics-and-opportunities-2017/request-sample
The sharp fall in 2016 was caused by reduced average insurance spend across all sizes of SMEs, which outweighed the slight increase in companies registered in these categories. The impact of trends in the five to nine employee group of SMEs was particularly significant, as it has both high insurance penetration (94.2%) and a high volume of businesses, meaning a decline in spending reported through our 2017 SME Insurance Survey had a major impact on the overall size of the market.
• Micro businesses account for 95.5% of UK private sector enterprises and 18.6% of generated turnover.
• 40.0% of SMEs are concerned about the fallout from Brexit, with the possibility of poorer economic conditions the key factor.
• The UK SME insurance market is forecast to be worth £7.66bn in 2020.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/uk-sme-insurance-market-dynamics-and-opportunities-2017
Reasons To Buy
1. Be aware of the significance of SMEs within the commercial insurance market and how they are influenced by the UK economy.
2. Adapt your strategy and ensure you remain competitive by understanding the opportunities for growth within the SME insurance market.
3. Recognize the challenges the SME insurance market faces.
4. See our forecasts for the SME market.
Browse More Financial Services Related Market Research Reports:
• Payments in the US 2017: What Consumers Want –
• Payments Landscape in the US: Opportunities and Risks to 2021 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States