“Global Chromium Mining to 2020″, provides global chromite reserves by country, by major operating mines and grade; historic and forecast data on global chromium ores and concentrates production. The report also includes the major exporters and importers of chromium ores and concentrates, factors affecting the demand for chromium, profiles of major chromium producing companies in the world and region-wise data on the active, exploration and development chromium projects.
– Information on global chromite reserves by country, reserves by major operating mines and grade.
– Historic and forecast chromium ores and concentrates production from 2000 to 2020.
– Comprehensive information of major operating chromium mines in Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and other selected countries.
– Comprehensive information of major exploration and development chromium projects in APAC, Europe, Oceania, MEA, and North America (NA).
– Comprehensive information of major development chromium projects in APAC, NA, FSU and MEA.
– Major exporters and importers of chromium ores and concentrates
– Obtain various factors affecting the global chromium industry and demand for the commodity.
– Company profile, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming chromium projects.
Reasons to buy
– Get an overview of global chromite reserves and bifurcation by country, selected operating mines and grade.
– Obtain historic (2000-2015) and forecast data on chromium ores and concentrates production to 2020.
– Identify various factors that drive and affect the chromium demand.
– Information about various active, exploration and upcoming chromium projects with bifurcation by region.
– Identify and understand various companies operating in the global chromium mining industry with complete profile and business description.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 3
2 GLOBAL CHROMIUM MINING – RESERVES AND PRODUCTION 6
2.1 Global Chromite Reserves by Country, Active Mines and Grade 6
2.2 Historical and Forecast Production 7
2.3 Active Mines 9
2.4 Exploration Projects 13
2.5 Development Projects 14
2.6 Major exporters and importers 15
2.7 Factors Affecting Global Demand for Chromium 16
2.8 Global stainless steel industry 16
3 MAJOR CHROMIUM PRODUCERS GLOBALLY 18
3.1 Glencore Plc 18
3.2 Merafe Resources Ltd 19
3.3 Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd 20
3.4 Yildirim Group 21
4 APPENDIX 22
4.1 Abbreviations 22
4.2 Bibliography 22
4.3 Methodology 22
4.3.1 Coverage 23
4.3.2 Secondary Research 23
4.3.3 Primary Research 23
4.3.4 Expert Panel Validation 24
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349