The highest value of projects are at the execution stage, with US$2.05 trillion, followed by projects at the planning stage with US$1.34 trillion. China leads the global project pipeline, with projects valued at US$1.35 trillion, followed by the US with US$487.5 billion. Public investment is responsible for the funding of the highest proportion of projects, with 71%, with joint public and private funding at 24% and the remaining 5% of projects financed solely by private funding. Assuming all projects tracked go ahead as planned, annual spending will reach US$798.0 billion in 2019.
Access Report Details at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/project-insight-global-railway-construction-projects
The report provides a detailed analysis of 1726 projects tracked by CIC between announced and execution, illustrating pipelines by region and key country by stage, funding type, and listing the top 50 projects globally and top ten for each country. Railway length and type eg high speed is provided if known.
Reasons To Buy
- Providing insight into main drivers of activity and forecasts for the railway construction sector. Gives analysis of key trends and projects by value for the global market, regions and top 10 countries enabling clients to target products and services for each type of project. Listing of main projects by value for the sector showing country, stage, railway length and type (if known). Further analysis is provided by 8 sectors of railway, eg hgh speed.
- The report enables clients to plan campaigns by country and target specific project opportunities. Purchasers of the report will also receive the Excel sheet showing full details for the 1726 projects analyzed.
Purchase this Report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/747920
- Construction Intelligence Center (CIC) is currently tracking railway construction projects globally with a total value of US$5.15 trillion. Of this US$3.10 trillion is in pre-execution stages.
- Asia-Pacfic accounts for the highest share with US$2.68 trillion. Europe is in second place, with projects with a value of US$1.13 trillion, ahead of the Americas in third with projects valued at US$800.9 billion.
- Overall this pipeline of projects, based on projects with railway length data, equates to 281,137km of railways being added, including 131,050km in Asia-Pacific alone. The highest value of projects tracked are high speed railways with a value of US$1.80 trillion followed by mass rail transit/ metros with a value of US$1.43 trillion.
Inquire more about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/747920
Company Name: The Market Reports
Contact Person: Shirish Gupta
Address:SF-29, Sacred World, Wanawadi