“TrendSights Analysis: Risk Aversion“, examines the impact of consumer risk aversion on FMCGs. It examines why this trend is increasingly important, who the target audience are and their preferences, and how FMCG brands can best capitalize on the trend. Finally the report looks at what the future of the trend will be.
Access to information online has increased consumer awareness of the hazards that exist both in products and in their day-to-day environment. The result is risk-averse consumers who seek trustworthy products that can help mitigate day-to-day risk. FMCG brands can cater to this burgeoning group of consumers by reducing or eliminating use of unhealthy ingredients, offering products that help protect consumers from environmental irritants, and building consumer trust.
– 62% of consumers would prefer reduced chemicals/processed ingredients over increased functionality in food and drink.
– 58% of consumers are concerned about the impact of pollution on their health and appearance.
– 62% of parents are more likely to trust blogger/user reviews over brand claims.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the top concerns of risk-averse consumers.
– Understand where these consumers turn to for information and which sources they perceive as most reliable/trustworthy.
– Understand the main opportunities within this trend and how this trend is affecting a variety of industries.
– Understand how other brands are designing products to cater to this trend.
- Marks & Spencer
- Gippsland Dairy
- La Roche Posay
- ZO Skin Health
- Purina Beyond
- Presha Fruit
Table of Content: Key Points
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349