The major growth driver of Managed DNS Services Market includes growing e-businesses which also developing need for largest domain name registry, rising competition in enterprise market and growing DNS infrastructure in the organizations to improve performance and streamline management among others.
Hence the market for Managed DNS Services Market is expected to grow at 11.8% CAGR (2016-2027).
However, managing growing traffic in DNS and lack of skilled professionals are the factors which are hindering the growth of Managed DNS Services Market.
Request a Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/883
Major Key Players:
- VeriSign Inc.
- Dyn Inc.
- Cloud flare
- DNS made easy
- Easy DNS
- AWS route 53
- Cotendo Advanced DNS
Key Market Findings:
- Global Managed DNS Services market has reached USD 593.85 million in 2016 and is projected to exhibit USD 2019.07 million by the end of 2027 with a growing CAGR of 11.8%.
- By server segment, the Virtual Private segment among all is growing with a highest revenue value of USD 178.77 million in 2016 and it is estimated to reach USD 711.43 million by the end of 2027 and the Managed DNS segment is estimated to grow with CAGR of 8.71% as the fastest growing sever segment.
- By service provider segment, the Enterprises segment is estimated to show highest revenue of USD 1,296.96 million in 2027 from USD 317.39 million in 2016, with growing CAGR of 12.3% as the fastest growing segment during the forecast period 2016 to 2027.
- By Application segment, Industries segment is showing highest revenue of USD 227.96 million in 2016 and is projected to exhibit USD 893.15 million by 2027. The internet segment is estimated to be the fastest growing segment with highest CAGR of 12.7% during forecast period 2016-2027.
- By region, in 2016, North America is estimated to generate the largest revenue of 192.80 million followed by Europe with $165.80 million. Asia-Pacific is predicted to show a high revenue growth at a CAGR of 13.0% from 2016 to 2027.
Objective Study of Managed DNS Services Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Managed DNS Services Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Managed DNS Services Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Server type, services, applications and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Managed DNS Services Market .
Global Managed DNS Services Market can be segmented as follows: Segmentation by Server Type: Primary and Secondary Segmentation by Services:
Enterprise services and Self-services among others. Segmentation by Applications: Industries (Private, Public), Institutes, and internet applications (routing management, customer portal, record management, others), among others.
Regional Analysis of Managed DNS Services Market:
North America dominated the Global Managed DNS Services Market with the largest market share due to simple and affordable bandwidth and strong connectivity, and therefore accounting for 169.49 million and is expected to grow over 691.24 million by 2027.
Managed DNS Services Market in Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at CAGR of 13.0% from $ 128.52 million in 2016 to $562.88 million by 2027. The European market for Managed DNS Services Market is expected to grow at 11.2% CAGR (2016-2027).
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/managed-dns-services-market-883
- Rest of Western Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research objective
1.3 Market Structure
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –