Biscuit Market – Overview
Due to the increasing demand of cookies and healthy biscuits in the market is growing at an incremental pace of development on the global stage. Market Research Future, a firm which specializes in market reports related to the Food, Beverages & Nutrition sector among others, recently forecasted in its report on Global Biscuit Market Research Report- Forecast to 2023 that the biscuit market will demonstrate an exceptional CAGR % during the forecast period.
Increasing importance of healthy snacks in biscuit category has resulted in higher demand for healthy biscuits which are especially made from oats and millets. In 2017, Mondelēz Malaysia strengthens biscuits category, launches new biscuit in breakfast category, this new offering is meant at strengthening its category leadership in biscuits in Malaysia by diversifying its product offerings and attracting consumers from all age groups. On the other hand, rising awareness for ingredients used in Biscuit and related health hazards has triggered higher demand of healthy biscuits with high quality ingredients. Change in food trends and adoption of various international food forms encouraging biscuit consumption.
Advancement in raw material processing technology along with innovation in flavors across the globe is supporting the market growth. Many biscuit manufacturers are focusing on development of innovative technologies to do efficient and economical biscuit manufacturing at large scale. The use of advanced technologies in biscuit industry is playing key role to fulfil increasing demand of biscuit from all regions of the world. The countries which are Key market of biscuit such as India, China, U.S. and Canada are working to make export and import process of biscuit more liberal.
Receive a Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1918
Latest Industry Updates:
- Jan 2017 Parle eyes bigger bite of premium biscuit segment. The company is aiming to increase its market share in the premium biscuits category to around 20 per cent in 2017-18.
- Nov 2017 Ulker is part of Istanbul-based Yildiz Holding bought Belgian chocolate producer Godiva in 2007 for USD 850 million and in 2014 bought Britain’s United Biscuits for USD 2.63 billion and now they are planning to acquire U.K. based firm United Biscuits.
- Jan 2017 Britannia to give a boost to Tiger brand, eyes breakfast and premium segments. Biscuit maker Britannia Industries Ltd’s is looking at creating new categories in the premium segment while reviving its popular Tiger brand of biscuits in the value segment.
- Jun 2017 India’s Britannia Industries Limited will start to produce its biscuits and bakery products in Nepal as Britannia biscuit brands like Good Day, Bourbon, Digestive, 50-50 and Tiger are popular in the Nepali market.
Biscuit Market – Competitive Analysis
The companies which are involved in R&D activities have launched their products from past few years. In India, Patanjali had launched more number of new products Launching new products helped these companies to differentiate their product line from their competitors. Most of the product launched by these companies are healthy Biscuit which have unique taste. Majority of the players in the Biscuit market are concentrated in the Asia-Pacific region in terms of supply, however biscuit is in more demand in the Asia and North America region. To get edge over competitors, the companies are more focused on research and development activities to launch new products.
The key players profiled in Biscuits are as Parle (India), Britannia (India), Cadbury (U.K.), CEEMEA (U.K.), Nestlé (Switzerland), Burton’s Foods Ltd. (U.K.), Lotus Bakeries NV (Belgium), United Biscuits (U.K.), Walkers Shortbread Ltd (U.K.) and Kellogg Co (U.S.)
Biscuit Market – Segments:
The global Biscuit market has been divided into major ingredients, category, product type, specialty type and region.
- On The Basis Of major ingredients: Wheat, Oats, Millets, Mixed Grain, Others
- On The Basis Of category: Sweet Biscuits, Chocolate Biscuits, Savory Biscuits, Crisp Bread, Crackers and Others
- On The Basis Of product type: Everyday Biscuits, Everyday Treats, Special Treats, Healthy Biscuits, Children’s Biscuits, and Others
- On The Basis Of specialty type: Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Fortified, and others
- On The Basis Of Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW.
Biscuit Market – Regional Analysis
Asia-Pacific region is estimated to dominate the market in the year 2016 followed by North America share. India, China and Australia are major biscuit market in the Asia-Pacific region. Presence of various agro-climatic zones and government support various biscuit production in this region. U.K. and Germany are major biscuit market in the Europe region. Strong potential of biscuit production and consumption cookies biscuit market growth the most among the various regions in the world. Increasing investment by key players like Kraft Foods in South American countries especially in Brazil is influencing the market growth in that particular region.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –