Many BPO companies are automating processes through Robotic Process Automation (RPA).RPA automates processes that are repetitive, rule-based and frequent. RPAs are considered to be cost effective as they normally cost one-tenth of a Full Time Equivalent (FTE) person working in the US, UK or a third of the cost of an FTE working offshore. For instance, a major bank automated Fraudulent Account Closure, Loan Application Opening and Right Of Set Off processes that saved over 120 FTE and reduced bad debt provision by £175m per annum.
The Business Processes Outsourcing Services Global Market Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the business processes outsourcing services sector.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for business processes outsourcing? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The business processes outsourcing global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider software and BPO services market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The business processes outsourcing market section of the report gives context. It compares the business processes outsourcing market with other segments of the software and BPO services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Business Processes Outsourcing Services Indicators Comparison.
Markets Covered: CRM BPO, HRO BPO, Finance and Administration, Other BPO Services
Companies Mentioned: Xerox, Accenture, Capita, Convergys, Aon Hewitt, IBM, Atento, Capgemini, Genpact, TCS, Absolutdata, Aegis, Cognizant, Dell, EXL Service, HP, Infosys, Opera Solutions, Wipro, and WNS Global.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, Business Processes Outsourcing Services Indicators Comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1505485-business-processes-outsourcing-services-market-global-report-2017-including-crm-bpo
Table of Content:
1. Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market Characteristics;
2. Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market Size And Growth;
3. Pestle Analysis;
4. Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market Customer Information;
5. Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market Segmentation;
6. Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market Regional And Country Analysis;
7. Global Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors;
8. Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries;
9. Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market Comparison With Industry Metrics;
10. Asia-Pacific Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market;
11. Western Europe Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market;
13. North America Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market;
14. South America Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market;
15. Middle East Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market;
16. Africa Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market;
17. Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market Competitive Landscape;
18. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Business Processes Outsourcing Services Market;
19. Market Background: Software and BPO Services Market;
20. Information Technology Industry Financial Margins;
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349