WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Cards and Payments Industry in Israel – Emerging Trends and Opportunities”.
“The Cards and Payments Industry in Israel – Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020″, report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Israeli cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, direct debit, check payments and payment cards during the review period (2012-2016).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2017-2020). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Israeli cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Israeli cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debit, checks and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Israeli cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
– Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
– The competitive landscape in Israel’s cards and payments industry.
– The emergence of digital only banks is likely to accelerate a shift towards electronic payments in Israel. The latest is the launch of mobile-only bank Pepper, by Bank Leumi, in February 2017 which offers savings and lending products. In January 2015, Bank Leumi launched a service enabling customers from all banks to open accounts via the internet or mobile apps, without visiting a bank branch.
– To increase competition in the Israeli merchant acquiring business, in April 2017 the central bank issued an acquirer license to Israel-based credit card processing company Tranzila Ltd. The central bank took numerous actions to remove barriers to entry in the merchant acquiring business. These include making the licensing process shorter and reducing the minimum capital requirement; a starting capital of US$259,620.9 (ILS1 million) is required for a new acquirer.
– To increase acceptance of debit cards among retailers in Israel, the central bank reduced the interchange fee from 0.7% to 0.3%. The new rate was implemented effective from April 1, 2016, and will be effective for one year. Other measures taken by the central bank include the removal of various charges associated with debit card transactions, and compulsory issuance of debit cards as a standalone product to both new and existing current accounts, free of charge.
– This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Israeli cards and payments industry.
– It provides current values for the Israeli cards and payments industry for 2016, and forecast figures to 2020.
– It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting the Israeli cards and payments industry.
– It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
– It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
Key points to buy
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Israeli cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Israeli cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Israeli cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Israel.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Israeli cards and payments industry
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
1.1. Market overview 2
1.2. Key facts 3
1.3. Top five industry events 4
2. PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS 10
2.1. Current payment environment 10
3. E-COMMERCE AND ALTERNATIVE PAYMENTS 12
3.1. E-Commerce market analysis 12
3.2. Alternative payment solutions 13
3.2.1. PayPal 13
3.2.2. MasterPass 13
3.2.3. Cal4U Wallet 13
3.2.4. Colu 13
3.2.5. Pelephone Digital Wallet 13
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349