Miami, FL – Immersa Global today proudly announced the newest addition to its list of exclusive curated global experiences: “The Ambassador’s Tour of Portugal 2018”. Next summer, June 11th to 18th, approximately 15-20 American professionals will join co-hosts U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Portugal, Allan J. Katz (ret.) and travel expert Sheree M. Mitchell on an innovative “all-access” experience that highlights Portugal like never before.
Ambassador Allan J. Katz (ret.) and Sheree M. Mitchell at The National Tile Museum in Lisbon. Photographer: Alípio Padilha
The group will embark on a unique food and wine experience with local experts as well as participate in roundtable discussions with Portuguese ministers, American diplomats, business and community leaders, scholars, and artists. Ambassador Katz, Ms. Mitchell, and distinguished guest speakers will address topics such as:
• “Tapping into Lisbon’s Hot New Start-Up Scene”
• “Current and Future Business Opportunities in Portugal for American Citizens”
• “The Expat Experience: The Honest Truth on Packing up and Moving to Portugal”
• “Understanding How the European Union Works: From Portugal with Love”
• “Portugal as the New Culinary Destination: The Future of Portuguese Food and Wine”
During the seven-day program, the participants, along with local experts, will also enjoy VIP access to national museums and art galleries, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, private visits to award-winning vineyards, “meet and greets” with superstar chefs, local celebrities, and more.
For more information on The Ambassador’s Tour of Portugal 2018, visit www.immersaglobal.com/ptamb
Additional itineraries and program highlights for Immersa Global in 2018 include:
• “Arco Lisboa: VIP Access to the Contemporary Art World of Portugal”(May 2018)
• “Wine Summit: Join Wine Experts from Around the World in the Portuguese Riviera” (June 2018), and
• “Experience Portugal Like a Bon Vivant: Explore Portugal’s Budding Culinary Scene with Local Food Journalists and Gastronomes” (year-round)
Immersa Global’s 2018 itineraries continue to offer intellectually curious adventure seekers behind-the-scenes access to distinguished people and local experts around the world. “People rarely get to see a new country through the eyes of the movers and shakers who influence it every day. We are thrilled to offer these unique and exclusive programs,” said Sheree M. Mitchell, President, and Founder of Immersa Global.
For more information and a full list of programs, please visit www.immersaglobal.com/programs
About Immersa Global, LLC
Immersa Global, LLC is an innovative experience-based travel company and consulting firm that specializes in helping others connect with interesting people, places and cultures around the world through uniquely curated global experiences. Many programs are available “on demand” which gives clients the opportunity to determine their departure dates and group sizes.
Company Name: Immersa Global, LLC
Contact Person: Marian Rodriguez
Phone: +1 305 792 8689
Country: United States