The global polyglycerol market is expected to reach USD 5.52 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR 10.7%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing consumption of food additives to improve properties such as flavor, thickening, color, texture, sweetness, shelf life, nutrition content and emulsification in finished products of nutrition industry will propel market demand.
The European Commission passed regulation (EC) No. 1333/2008, intended for the fortification of additives in domestic food & beverage industries. Moreover, in May 2013, the China government announced National Food Safety Standards (NFSSs), meant for standardizing application, label, and specification for marketing of food additives at domestic level. Regulatory support aimed at labeling food additives is expected to have a positive impact on market in the near future.
Strong demand for processed foods on account of developments in food processing and preservation technologies like cold storage, climate control storage and pasteurization is expected to fuel demand over the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to show major growth on account of increasing processed foods production and innovation in segments including bakery & confectionery, dairy, oils and meat products.
Full Research Report On Polyglycerol Market Analysis:
China polyglycerol market revenue, by product, 2012 – 2022 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Increasing demand for cream and moisturizer owing to growing consumer awareness along with rising disposable income is expected to augment industry growth
- Global PG2 demand in polyglycerol is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% in terms of volume owing to Extensive use of PG-2 in the food industry as a food additive and as an emulsifier is responsible for propelling growth over the forecast period
- PG-6 is derived from natural vegetable resources which makes highly compatible with natural ingredients which has led to its increasing use in nature based sun care and skin care products
- Global polyglycerol demand in food and beverage is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.6 % in terms of volume due toIncreasing demand for polyglycerol esters as aerating agents in cakes and sponge in order to improve texture, volume and whipping ability
- In November 2015, Spiga Nord announced that its research and development team was engaged in the development of a new polyglycerine formulation which complies with requirements established by Cosmos and Ecocert for raw materials used in cosmetic formulations
- In November 2014, Lonza Consumer Care authorized KODA Care, a division of KODA Distribution Group, Inc., to be their exclusive distributor of hygiene and personal care products in designated regions of North America
View More Reports Of This Category By Grand View Research At: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/personal-care-and-cosmetics
Global polyglycerol market revenue by application, 2015 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the global polyglycerol market on the basis of product, applications, and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons, Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons, Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons, Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Access Full Press Release Of This Report By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-polyglycerol-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States