‘Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Swiss Insurance Industry’ report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Switzerland.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Switzerland, including:
• An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Switzerland.
• The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
• Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
• Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Switzerland.
• Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
• Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
• The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Switzerland.
• The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
• The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
• The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
• The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to Buy
• Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Switzerland.
• Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Swiss insurance industry.
• Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
• Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
• The Financial Market Supervisory Authority is responsible for governing and regulating the Swiss insurance industry.
• FDI of up to 100% is permitted in the Swiss insurance industry.
• Swiss Solvency Test, a risk based solvency standard, similar to Solvency II in the EU, was introduced into the Swiss insurance industry in 2008.
• Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Swiss insurance industry, except for marine, aviation and transit insurance, and reinsurance.
• Motor, marine, and aviation liability insurance, health insurance, accident insurance, and fire insurance for buildings are the key classes of compulsory insurance in the Swiss insurance industry.
Table of Content: Key Points
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practie by Type of Insurance
2.3.1 Life insurance
2.3.2 Property insurance
2.3.3 Motor insurance
2.3.4 Liability insurance
2.3.5 Marine, aviation and transit insurance
2.3.6 Personal accident and health insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.4.1 Health insurance
2.4.2 Marine liability insurance
2.4.3 Motor third-party liability insurance
2.4.4 Accident insurance
2.4.5 Aviation liability insurance
2.4.6 Clinical trials liability insurance
2.4.7 Professional indemnity insurance for insurance intermediaries or brokers
2.4.8 Third-party liability insurance for operators of nuclear installations
2.4.9 Fire insurance and insurance against natural forces for buildings
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.5.1 International Association of Insurance Supervisors
2.5.2 Financial Market Supervisory Authority
2.5.3 National Regulatory Authority
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349