Browse 44 market data Tables and 57 Figures spread through 209 Pages and in-depth analysis on “Global Artificial Intelligence Market by Offerings (Hardware, Software, Services), by System (Intelligence Systems, Decision Support Processing, Hybrid Systems Fuzzy Systems),by Technology (Machine Learning, Robotics Image Processing Speech Recognition Natural Language Processing Cognitive Computing & Other Technology), By Verticals (Technology & Telecommunications, Banking, Financial Service & Insurance, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Automotive and Transportation, Agriculture, Resources & Utilities, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Education & Other Verticals) and by Geography”
Read Complete Report with TOC @ https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/artificial-intelligence-market/#table-of-contents
This insightful market research report from Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and the future investors. The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Artificial Intelligence Market scenario
Rising funding & investment in AI technology, integration of big data with artificial intelligence & machine learning, growing number of start-ups in AI market, increased adoption of AI for improved customer service experience, and AI-driven improvements enhancing the productivity are factors that are accelerating the growth of the Global Artificial Intelligence Market. Continuous development in Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology and associated fields have opened up new markets and new opportunities for its development in critical areas such as energy, healthcare & wellness, economic inclusion, education, social welfare, education, entertainment, and environment. The adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology is rising due to its potential to advance forecasting and sourcing and its ability to enhance and automate operations, develop targeted marketing and pricing, and enrich the user experience.
The Global Artificial Intelligence Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
On the basis of Offerings, the Global Artificial Intelligence Market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of System, the global Global Artificial Intelligence Market is segmented as follows:
- Intelligence systems
- Decision support processing
- Hybrid systems
- Fuzzy systems
On the basis of the Technology, the Global Artificial Intelligence Market is segmented as follows:
- Machine learning
- Image processing
- Speech recognition
- Natural language processing
- Cognitive computing (other technology)
On the basis of the Verticals, the Global Artificial Intelligence Market is segmented as follows:
- Technology & Telecommunications
- Banking, financial service & insurance
- Media & entertainment
- Automotive and transportation
- Resources & utilities
- Other Verticals
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/artificial-intelligence-market/#request-free-sample
– The report provides a detailed analysis of current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
– Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
– 24/7 Technologies
– Apple, Inc.
– Ge Healthcare
– Google, Inc.
– Intel Corporation
– International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
– Ipsoft, Inc.
– Microsoft Corporation
– Microstrategy, Inc.
– Next It Corporation
– Nvidia Corporation
– Qlik Technologies
– Rocket Fuel Inc. (Acquired By Sizmek, Inc.)
– Shell Oil Company
– Uber Technologies, Inc.
Company Name: Inkwood Research
Contact Person: Clive Cooper
Phone: 1 857-302-4704
Address:169, Harrison Avenue
Country: United States