The global hybrid power solutions market is expected to be valued at USD 1.35 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Hybrid power solutions are increasingly used owing to advantages such as less fuel consumption and low electrification rates.
Hybrid power solution systems incorporate more than one type of power source and designed for the generation of centralized electricity grid. They are used to provide energy to many remote areas in developing countries such as India. In addition, the system possesses an ability to offset disadvantages such as fuel flexibility, CO2 emissions, and reliability. The systems are manufactured to achieve desired attributes at lower cost and maximum efficiency, which in turn is expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast period.
Solar-diesel system type was the largest segment in 2016 and valued at USD 216.1 million. The solar energy and diesel hybrid systems provide energy by using solar irradiance, which is both free & abundant. These systems can be used in various industrial applications such as road lighting and fishing boats. In comparison to gensets systems, solar-diesel provide numerous advantages as they have the capability to minimize CO2 emissions and also reduce the risks associated with increasing fuel prices.
Several companies in the U.S., such as Bergey Wind Power Company (BWC); Integrated Power Corporation (IPC); and New World Power Corporation (NWPC), are investing heavily in the product and market development activities, which includes the development of equipment necessary for providing electricity to remote areas. In a bid to lure more customers, companies are focusing on novel product development.
Access Full research report on hybrid power solutions market analysis: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hybrid-power-solutions-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global hybrid power solutions market was valued at USD 1,352.4 million by 2025 and is estimated to denote a CAGR of 9.5% from 2017 to 2025
- The global demand for wind-diesel system type was valued at USD 180.4 million in 2016. The segment is anticipated to record steady growth over the next 8 years.
- Commercial sector is anticipated to be the fastest-growing segment, by end use, ascending at a CAGR of 9.9% over the next 8 years
- The Middle East and Africa is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecast period. Growing government initiatives toward power generation through renewable sources are expected to boost the demand for solutions in the coming years.
- Key players of the market include Siemens AG; SMA Solar Technologies AG; Danvest Energy A/S; Alpha Power Solutions; and PFISTERER Holding AG. These players often engage in the research & development activities in order to expand their product portfolios and gain larger market shares.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/conventional-energy
Grand View Research has segmented the global hybrid power solutions market on the basis of system type, power rating, end use, and region:
System Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Power Rating Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Up to 10kW
- Above 100kW
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Press Release of this Report: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-hybrid-power-solutions-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States