WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Global Markets for Protein Labeling”
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the global protein-modeling market by application, product categories, labeling methods and regional markets. It includes key labeling methods involved in vitro and in vivo labeling methods. It discusses the role of supply chain members from manufacturers to researchers. The report has an in-depth analysis of key companies operating in the global protein-labeling market. In-depth patent analysis will focus on providing extensive technological trends across years and regions, including the U.S., Europe and Japan.
The protein-labeling market is segmented into three labeling methods: in vitro labeling, in vivo labeling and biorthogonal labeling methods. In vitro labeling methods are further segmented into nanoparticle, site-specific, dye-based, cotranslational and enzymatic labeling. The in vivo labeling method market is segmented into radioactive and photoreactive labeling. The protein-labeling market is further segmented on the basis of products offered for in-depth analysis of technology markets during the analysis period. The market study is detailed for technology based on procedures, as well as its further implication on the research and development area. These two segmentations are also discussed in detail for the given period. The market is segmented by region into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and ROW. Companies profiled in this report include General Electric Company, Kaneka Corp. LI-COR Biosciences, Merck and Company Inc., New England Biolabs Inc., Perkinelmer Inc., Promega Corp., F. Hoffman-La-Roche AG, Seracare Lifesciences and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
– An overview of the global protein labeling market.
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
– Coverage of most commonly used labels including biotin, reporter enzymes, fluorophores and radioactive isotopes.
– A look at the current trends in the market as well as factors influencing demand.
– Coverage of protein labeling products: kits, reagents and services.
– Coverage of protein labeling applications: cell-based assays, fluorescence microscopy, mass spectrometry, immunological techniques, protein microarray.
– Coverage of protein labeling methods: in vitro labeling, in vivo labeling and bio-orthogonal labeling.
– Profiles of major players in the industry.Active Motif Inc
Agilent Technologies Inc
Candor Bioscience GmbH
General Electric Company
Innova Biosciences Ltd
Merck & Company Inc
Nanotemper Technologies GmbH
New England Biolabs Inc
Perkin Elmer Inc
Seracare Life Sciences
Takara Bio USA Inc
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349