IOT or Internet of things can be defined as a real environment where the objects will be connected via the Internet. These objects are very intelligent in nature and holds the capabilities of sensing the environment and taking the necessary action. IOT plays very vital role in the development and growth of the sensor market. Sensors are used to embed Internet of Things (IoT) functionality into a wide range of systems and objects. The Internet of Things (IoT) is cannot exist without smart sensors which in result is boosting the sensors market. The ongoing deployment of LTE and technological advancements in various fields have boosted the number of connected devices. The connected devices consist of numerous devices such as sensors, smart phones, tablet computers, laptops, and desktop personal computers. The trend of a high attraction towards connectivity is observed worldwide. The emergence of new technologies like ZigBee, which works on inexpensive batteries, improves comfort in the development of connected devices. Emergence of new applications and technological advancements in the field of wireless connectivity technologies such as general packet radio service (GPRS), Wi-Fi, and worldwide interoperability for microwave access (WiMax) are increasing the number of connected devices.
Growing trend of IoT and increasing number of connected devices, Growing Demand from automation, growth in virtual reality Market, ongoing development of smart cities and increasing security concerns are some of factors driving the market growth. However, dynamic nature of semiconductor industry is one of crucial factor hindering the market growth during forecast period 2017-2023.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/5194
The prominent players in the North America Sensor Market are Delphi Automotive LLP (U.K.), ABB Ltd. (Australia), Analog Devices, Inc.(U.S.), Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), Bosch Group Gmbh (Germany), Meggitt Sensing Systems (U.S.), Siemens AG (Germany), Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan), STMicroelectronics and, Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
Segmentation of North America Sensor Market:
The North America Sensor Market has been segmented on the basis of type, technology, connectivity, and end-user. By type, the market is further segmented into flow sensor, image sensor, touch sensor, position sensor, temperature sensor, motion sensor, light sensor, pressure sensor, proximity sensor, and optical sensor. By technology, the sensors market is sub segmented into System on chip, System on Package, Hybrid Technology, CMOS Process, IC Compatible 3D Micro Structuring, Machine Vision, and, Vision Sensing. By connectivity, the sensors market is segmented into wired and wireless. The sensors market is segmented on the basis of verticals into different verticals as industrial, medical, automotive, consumer electronics and aerospace & defence.
North America Sensor market, by region is led by North America in 2016 due to the technological advancement and developed network architecture. Also, increasing rate of smartphone usage is fuelling the market growth in North America region. U.S. is dominating the market and is expected to grow with 12% CAGR. Whereas, Canada is estimated to grow with fastest growing 15% CAGR.
- North America Sensor Market has generated market revenue of USD 25,839.74 million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 55,383.64 million by 2023 growing with 11.82% CAGR.
- By Type: Image sensor is dominating the market and has generated USD 5 billion market value in 2016 in North America. Whereas, Position Sensor and Proximity Sensor is expected to drive the market in coming years with 18% and 15% CAGR, respectively.
- By Technology: CMOS Process technology is dominating the North America sensor market by generating highest revenue in 2016. Whereas, Hybrid technology and Vision sensing technology is projected to drive the market in North America with 17% and 15% CAGR, respectively.
- By Connectivity: Wired connectivity is dominating the sensor market in North America by generating highest revenue in 2016. Whereas, wireless connectivity is expected to pace the North America market in coming years growing with 13.52% CAGR.
- By End-User: Industrial sector is dominating the sensor market in North America and has generated highest revenue of USD 6.7 billion in 2016. Whereas, aerospace & defence followed by medical sector is projected to drive the market in North America with 16% and 13% CAGR, respectively.
- By Geography, U.S. is dominating the Sensor Market followed by Canada and Mexico.
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/north-america-sensor-market-5194
- Sensor providers
- Sensor operators
- Transit agencies
- Research institute
- End users
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –