Dried Fruit Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period. Fruits are termed as the major supplier of nutrition. Dried fruits are a rich source of essential nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin K, and iron. Dried fruits are fruit in which most of the water content is removed, which gives it a long shelf life. Increasing consumption of packaged food, as well as growing awareness regarding healthy products, is majorly driving the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific is dominating the dried fruit market and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period 2017-2023. The demand for dried fruit is increasing in this region based on rising awareness about healthy diet and increasing disposable income. Additionally, shifting consumption pattern of consumers is adding fuel to the growth of the market.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4492
Increasing focus on R&D is helping to bring innovations in the existing product line by adding flavor and nutrition to the products. Increasing adoption of a healthy diet in developing countries, especially, in China and India have boosted the market growth in this region. Moreover, the festival and gifting culture in India promotes the demand for dried fruits in these regions. However, hypersensitivity towards certain fruits among the growing population might hamper the growth of the market over the review period. However, the overall growth of the Asia Pacific dried fruit market is estimated to achieve an uplift.
Major Key Players:
This report includes a study of strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, and product launches by the major dried fruit market players. It further includes product portfolios, developments of leading players, which includes
- Arimex Ltd (Lithuania)
- National Raisin Company (U.S.)
- Sun-Maid (U.S.)
- Sunsweet (U.S.)
- Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc (U.S.)
- Sunbeam foods Pty ltd (Australia)
- Olam International (Singapore)
- Application of dried fruits in breakfast cereal industry is growing rapidly.
- Top exporters of dried fruits includes Turkey, Thailand, the U.S., Germany, and Chile.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/dried-fruit-market-4492
- Dried fruit is segmented on the basis of type, comprising of dried grapes, apricots, figs, dates, peaches, berries, and others. Among all, dried grapes occupy a major share in the market since they have advantage of controlling blood pressure, which is a great concern among the aging population.
- On the basis of application, the dried fruit market is segmented into breakfast cereal, bakery, confectionary, snacks, desserts, and others. Among these, applications in bakery products are expected to dominate the market followed by confectionary products. Furthermore, dried fruits provide various nutritional elements to the consumers’, which boost the growth of the segment- breakfast cereal.
Based on the distribution channel, dried fruit are distributed either through a store based channel or non-store based channel. However, the store based channel is dominating the market on the basis of providing one-stop experience to the customers.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –