Los Angeles, CA – VFM Smartplay, a company which produces educational, STEM-focused toys, has launched their latest product on Amazon, a mini drone for kids.
The mini drone is a palm-sized RC Quadcopter toy with remote control. Designed to fit in your pocket, this drone is specifically manufactured for a child’s small hands. Carrie Green, Head of Public Relations for VFM Smartplay, says, “We understand how important it is for parents and children to have access to educational and fun toys. Our latest product, the RC Quadcopter, enables children to learn how to fly a drone with sturdy yet functional features. The drone is designed to promote STEM-based learning to help children develop advanced knowledge.”
VFM Smartplay’s RC Quadcopter boats a wide variety of features on their new product, including multiple lights, full functionality of a real drone, one key start landing and the ability to do tricks.
- STEM-based learning experience for children interested in fields of technology, engineering, mathematics or science
- Pocket-sized drone fits in your pocket, ensuring children can easily carry (3” x 3” x 1.5” dimensions)
- Multiple LED lights for enhanced fun and functionality; perfect to light up any party
- Easy to use and powerful 2.4G 4-channel remote control, ideal for small hands
- One-key start and landing ensures kids can land easily and safely
- Trick capabilities, including 360 degree flips and more
- Extremely powerful with 4 high quality motors
- 6 full minutes of fly time, with only 25 minutes to fully recharge
- 6-axis gyro
- Headless mode
- Convenient USB charging cable and additional propellers
VFM Smartplay was founded in 2017. When asked about the company’s values, Green states, “Our company is not just a kids’ toy business; it’s a smart toy, educational-based, STEM-focused toy company. We aim to provide hands-on, STEM-based education with only the best quality materials and products on Amazon.”
For more information about the RC Quadcopter, please visit VFM Smartplay’s Amazon page at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0772KXW6M.
To find out more about VFM Smartplay, visit their website at https://www.vfmusa.com.
Company Name: VFM USA
Contact Person: Carrie Green
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States