This Research report is designed to provide a comprehensive look at the global allergy diagnostic, immunotherapy, and treatment markets. The geographic areas covered by the report include the Americas region (i.e., Canada, U.S., Mexico, and Central and South America); the EMRA region (i.e., Europe, the Middle East, Russia, and Africa); and the Asian region (i.e., Japan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, and other Asian Pacific countries).
The report provides a brief explanation of different allergic disorders with global incidence rates; discusses the different types of allergy diagnostic tests and their applicability in diagnosing various allergens; describes classes of allergy treatment products; and provides an overview of the growing immunotherapy market. The report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive unit that includes:
– A section on diagnostic products such as skin prick and patch tests, provocation testing, and antibody allergen testing.
– An overview section on allergies and five categories of prescription allergy products including antihistamines and combinations; sympathomimetics, decongestants and combinations; corticosteroids; mast cell stabilizers; and leukotriene receptors.
– Specific chapters that focus on testing and treatment in three distinct geographical areas: Americas, EMRA and Asia.
– A company profiles section that provides background information on companies active in the diagnostic and treatment arenas.
– An overview of the global markets for allergy diagnostics and treatments.
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
– Segmentation of the market into diagnostics, prescription treatments, and over-the-counter (OTC) treatments.
– Information on different types of allergic reactions, including anaphylactoid reactions, cytotoxic and cytolytic reactions, immune complex reactions, and delayed hypersensitivity reactions.
– Profiles of major players in the allergy diagnostics and treatments industry.
ALCON LABORATORIES INC.
ALLERGY LABORATORIES INC.
AMEDRA PHARMACEUTICALS LLC
ANI BIOTECH OY
DIAGNOSTIC AUTOMATION/CORTEZ DIAGNOSTICS INC.
FERNDALE PHARMA GROUP (FERNDALE HEALTHCARE)
FIRST DIAGNOSTIC LLC
GREER LABORATORIES INC.
HAL ALLERGY GROUP
HITACHI CHEMICAL DIAGNOSTICS INC.
HYCOR BIOMEDICAL INC.
JUBILANT HOLLISTERSTIER ALLERGY
KYOWA HAKKO KIRIN PHARMA INC.
LABORATORY CORPORATION OF AMERICA HOLDINGS
Table of Content: Key Points
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Projected Global Market
Regional Diagnostic, Immunotherapy and Treatment Market Leaders
Global Allergy Diagnostic Market
Global Immunotherapy Market
Global Allergy Medication Market
Chapter 3 Overview of Allergies
Definition of Allergies
Allergies and Asthma
Allergies and Climate Change
Types of Allergic Reactions
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349