The scope of the study includes the major microbiome-based drugs and diagnostics that are likely to be commercialized within the next eight years. Each product within each market is analyzed to determine its market status, market potential during the time period of 2018 to 2024. Microbiome intellectual property, investments and collaborations are discussed.
Influencing factors, industry structure, challenges facing the industry and patent status are discussed. BCC Research examines companies in the industry, corporate alliances and assay consumption by indication. We profile 25+ companies participating in this rapidly developing and evolving sector.
– An overview of the global markets for human microbiome-based drugs and diagnostics.
– Analyses of global market trends, with estimates from 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
– Coverage of areas and applications where these technologies are applicable, such as cancer, diabetes, allergic disorders, irritable bowel disorders, celiac disease, and other G.I. disorders.
– An in-depth look at macro-level trends affecting this sector.
– Market intelligence on the technologies and platforms currently being deployed to develop these drugs and diagnostics.
– Specific emphasis on the products in development for various diseases, including the specific forecasts for these products by disease and geography.
– A look at the current level of investments in the sector, intellectual property development, and future of this sector.
C3 JIAN INC.
ORIGIN SCIENCES LTD.
Table of Content: Key Points
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Microbiome Overview
Human Microbiome in Health and Disease
Advances in Microbiome Research
Focus Areas for Microbiome-Based Drugs and Diagnostics
Microbiome-Based Drugs: Product Development Strategies
Current Challenges in Microbiome Drug Development
Human Microbiome Project
Public Sector Initiatives in Microbiome Research
Key Goals of the Human Microbiome Project
Key Achievements of the Human Microbiome Project
Key Goals of MetaHIT Initiative
Chapter 4 Human Microbiome-Based Drugs Market
Type 2 Diabetes
Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349