The Global Ultrasound Devices Market is expected to reach around USD 10.37 billion by the end of the forecast period and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.
Ultrasound devices uses ultrasound waves (high frequency sound waves from 20 kHz up to several gigahertz) for noninvasive imaging and therapeutic applications. Different tissues reflect varying degrees of sound and these differences are recorded and displayed as an image. Therapeutic ultrasound devices use focused or unfocused ultrasound for stimulating, or removal of a tissue.
The advantages of ultrasound include real-time imaging, low costs and safety as it does not use harmful ionizing radiation etc. Drawbacks of ultrasound include variability of results due to differing patient physique, difficulty imaging structures behind bone and air etc.
The market for ultrasound devices is primarily driven by product development especially technological advancements such as
- Development of 3D & 4D imaging which provide detailed evaluation of fetal anatomy and morphology. These provide better visualization of fetal morphology not possible by 2D imaging thereby increasing the detection rate of fetal defects like cleft lip, heart defects etc. Moreover 4D imaging allows live videos of the motion of the fetus allowing greater detection of abnormalities.
- Replacement of black and white monitors with color monitors
- Doppler ultrasound allows estimation of blood flow through the blood vessels and helps diagnose many conditions, including blood clots and blocked blood vessels, valves defects and congenital heart disease etc.
- Development of portable ultrasound devices is also driving the market as the point of care applications of ultrasound such as ambulatory care is also growing
Access Free Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2789 .
Key Players for Global Ultrasound Devices Market:
Some of the key players in this market are:
- Siemens AG,
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- General Electric Company,
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.,
- Hitachi Ltd.,
- Toshiba Corporation,
- Shimadzu Corporation,
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.,
- Analogic Corporation
Regional Analysis of Global Ultrasound Devices Market:
Globally America is the largest market for ultrasound devices. Rapid uptake of technology and excellent reimbursements scenario in the U.S. are the two most important factors for the dominance of America. Europe is the second-largest market for ultrasound devices. Asia pacific region is expected to be fastest growing region in ultrasound devices market.
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2789 .
Market Research Future (MRFR), enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –