KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to our trading platform. Polymath Network (Poly) is now available on KuCoin. Supported trading pairs including Poly/BTC, Poly/ETH. Please take note of the following schedule:
1. Poly deposits and withdraws: 18:00 Feb 14, 2018 (UTC+8)
2. Poly trading: 22:00 Feb 14, 2018 (UTC+8)
Polymath Network (Poly) Introduction:
The Polymath platform opens up the blockchain to legally compliant securities offerings with a network of services designed to lower associated transaction costs over time.
At a high level, Polymath:
1. Provides a decentralized protocol for trading security tokens.
2. Enables individuals and institutions to authenticate their identity, residency, and accreditation status to participate in a wide range of security token offerings (STOs).
3. Allows legal delegates to bid on new issuances to represent issuers on offerings to be done in a regulatory compliant manner.
4. Matches issuers with developers who can translate issuers’ Security Offering parameters into secure code that generates ERC20 compatible tokens.
Polymath’s system can be modeled as tools for a set of Participants, Assets, Marketplaces, and Processes.
Polymath Network (Poly) Official Website: https://www.polymath.network
Polymath Network (Poly) Telegram: https://t.me/polymathnews
Polymath Network (Poly) Whitepaper: click here
Risk Warning: The cryptocurrency investment is a venture capital deal, it has 7 x 24 hours trading business model with no market close time. Please pay more attention to risky investment. KuCoin hold a strict system of censorship about all tokens deal. But we never take any liability for the investment behavior.
– KuCoin Team
Company Name: KuCoin
Contact Person: Media Relations