WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Supportive Care in Oncology”
Supportive care in oncology is a broad term that is composed of indications that are either a symptom of a patient’s cancer or a side effect of cancer treatment. This report focuses on six prominent cancer supportive care indications: chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV), cancer cachexia, oral mucositis, bone metastases, chemotherapy-induced neutropenia (CIN), and chemotherapy-induced anemia (CIA).
There is a consensus among KOLs across the 7MM that supportive oncology had not been given much priority by physicians and institutions in the past. However, there is also a consensus that this situation has been improving in recent years, with increasing recognition of the importance of supportive care.
A growing library of evidence indicates that supportive care: increases likelihood of completing treatment, without the need for dose reductions or treatment pauses; can reduce costs for healthcare institutions; and can improve quality of life for patients-all of which will become increasingly important as patients continue to live longer and cancer progresses to become more like a chronic disease. Despite the trends in oncology towards targeted therapies, KOLs agree that chemotherapy will remain the backbone of cancer treatment for the next five to 10 years. Thus, as the incidence of cancer rises over the next 10 years, so will the cases of chemotherapy-related conditions, in addition to a rise in general oncology-related conditions.
Enzychem Lifesciences Corp
– Highlight KOL views on the past, present, and future trends in supportive care in oncology in their countries
– Provide cancer and cancer supportive care epidemiological insight
– Provide an overview of the market landscape and available therapies
– Provide an overview of all late-stage (Phase II and III) candidates and evaluate the prominent pipeline agents that are closest to market entry
– Identify the unmet needs and opportunities in each indication
– Highlight R&D strategies used by developers in this field, alongside clinical trial design considerations and challenges
– Provide detailed key opinion leader insight throughout each indication and aspect of this report.
The report will enable you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global supportive care in oncology market
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global supportive care market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349