This report elaborates Indonesia’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Indonesian power market’s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Indonesia on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. An analysis of the deals market scenario in the country’s power sector is also included in the report.
– Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters – macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
– Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2016, forecast for the next 14 years to 2030.
– Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
– Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
– Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
– Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
– Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy
– Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
– Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
– Identify key partners and business development avenues
– Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
– Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Executive Summary 6
2.1 Indonesia, Power Sector Outlook 6
3 Introduction 9
3.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 10
4 Indonesia, Power Market, Snapshot 11
4.1 Macroeconomic Factors 11
4.2 Supply Security 13
4.3 Opportunities 14
4.4 Challenges 15
5 Indonesia, Power Market, Market Analysis 16
5.1 Indonesia, Power Market, Market Structure 16
5.2 Indonesia, Power Market, Key Market Players 16
5.3 Indonesia, Power Market, Financial Deals 16
5.4 Indonesia, Power Market, Demand Structure 19
6 Indonesia, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 22
6.1 Indonesia, Power Market, Regulatory Framework 22
6.2 Indonesia, Power Market, Renewable Energy Development 22
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349