Global military ammunition market, is projected grow at a CAGR of 2.21%, to value US$16.6 Billion by 2027. The demand for military ammunition is expected to largely be driven by military modernization plans undertaken by various countries during the forecast period, regional conflicts and instability in many regions, counter terrorist and anti-insurgency operations being led by various militaries.
Browse Full Report with Toc Visit: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/military-ammunition-market
Rockets, artillery, and small caliber ammunition are expected to account for the top three largest shares of the global military ammunition market over the forecast period; The Rockets and others segment is expected to account for 44.5% of the total market, Artillery ammunition is estimated to account for 22.8% while the Small caliber ammunition segment is estimated to represent a 14% share of the global market. Among the other three segments, Medium Caliber Ammunition is estimated to account for 8.6% of the global market share while Mortar Ammunition and Large Caliber Ammunition are estimated to account for 7.1% and 3.1% of the global market share respectively.
North America represents the largest market, with total spending on military ammunition valued at US$69.3 Billion over the forecast period. The region’s ammunition market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.86%, to reach US$8 Billion in 2027.
Asia Pacific is expected to account for the second largest market in the region and a global market share of 25.8% over the forecast period. Expenditure in the region is led by countries such as China, India, South Korea, and Australia in addition to smaller economies such as Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand which are engaged in operations against extremist groups.
The report “The Global Military Ammunition Market 2017-2027” offers a detailed analysis of the global military ammunition market over the next 10 years, providing market size forecasts, key technological and market trends, and analysis relating to the factors influencing demand for various types of ammunition.
Furthermore, this report provides the following analysis
- Overview: Snapshot of the military ammunition market over 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a overview of expenditure with respect to regions and segments.
- Market dynamics: Insight into any technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments. It analyzes structural trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment analysis: Insight into the military ammunition market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market segments.
- Regional review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation with regards to the top countries within a region.
- Regional analysis: Insights into the military ammunition market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing each regional market.
Trend analysis – key defense market: An analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the military ammunition segments expected to be in demand.
- Key program analysis: Details the top programs in each segment expected to be executed over the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape analysis: An analysis of the global military ammunition industry’s competitive landscape. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and financial analysis.
Companies mentioned in this report: Orbital ATK, General Dynamics-Ordnance and Tactical Systems, BAE Systems, Nammo AS, Olin Corporation, Rheinmetall Defence, Nexter Munitions, Poongsan Corporation, Maxam, RUAG Ammotec
- The global Military Ammunition market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.21% during the forecast period. The market consists of six categories: small caliber ammunition, medium caliber ammunition, large caliber ammunition, artillery ammunition, mortar ammunition and rockets and others. The global military ammunition report is expected to be dominated by the rockets and others segment, followed by artillery ammunition.
- The market is expected to be dominated by North America, occupying 45% of the market share, followed by Asia-Pacific market, which is dominated by China, India, Japan and South Korea. Russia, France and the UK account for major market share in the European region.
- Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa cumulatively account for 12% of global military ammunition expenditure
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Military Ammunition market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different Military Ammunition segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Military Ammunition market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the Military Ammunition market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Military Ammunition service providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Browse Full Reports with Toc: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/military-ammunition-market
Pend Drive Sales Market: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/pend-drive-sales-market
Mining Cables Sales Market: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/mining-cables-sales-market
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Phone: Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:105 N 1st ST #429, SAN JOSE, CA 95103
Country: United States