Growing emphasis on cost-effectiveness and cost-containment at health care facilities along with technological advances have enabled the safe and effective use of IV therapies. This is driving steady growth of the IV therapy and vein access devices market. This report focuses on the global market of IV therapy and vein access devices and provides an updated review that includes applications in various care facility settings.
The scope of this study encompasses different types of IV solutions and devices used for therapeutic purposes. Research studied and analyzed the market for key components including different types of intravenous solutions and sets, infusion pumps and vein access devices (IV catheters). This report covers the associated regulatory aspects such as innovations and technological improvements (patents and approvals), latest trends, preferences and progress in the field of IV therapy. In addition, the study also covers the market projections, market leaders and market shares for the global IV therapy market.
The geographical regions covered in the report are North America, Europe and emerging markets. The emerging markets cover countries such as India, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
This report also contains relevant patent analysis and comprehensive company profiles for leaders in the IV therapy and vein access devices industry. The market is dominated by a few major players including B. Braun Melsungen AG; Baxter International Inc.; Becton Dickinson and Co. (CareFusion Corp.); C. R. Bard, Inc.; Fresenius Kabi AG; Hospira Inc. (now part of ICU Medical Inc.); Medtronic plc.; Smiths Group plc. (Smiths Medical) and Teleflex Inc.
– An overview of the global markets and technologies for intravenous (IV) therapy and vein access.
– Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
– Detailed information on the main categories for IV therapy, including ambulatory infusion pumps, central venous access devices, diabetes insulin-infusion pumps, enteral feeding pumps and tubes, implantable pumps, large-volume infusion pumps, peripheral venous access devices, and syringe infusion pumps.
– Identification of current products on the market.
– Assessments of the competitive landscape and competitor market shares.
– Profiles of the company related to the industry.
ANGEL ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT CO. LTD.
B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
BAXTER INTERNATIONAL INC.
BECTON DICKINSON AND COMPANY
C.R. BARD, INC.
CAESAREA MEDICAL ELECTRONICS LTD.
CODMAN & SHURTLEFF INC.
Cook Medical Inc.
DEBIOTECH S. A.
EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES CORP.
FRESENIUS KABI AG
HALYARD HEALTH, INC.
HEALTH LINE INTERNATIONAL CORP.
ICU MEDICAL INC.
MEDICAL COMPONENTS INC.
Table of Content: Key Points
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of the Report
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Intravenous Therapy Overview
Chapter 4 Regulatory Aspects
Chapter 5 New Developments/Technological Innovations
Chapter 6 Market Analysis
Chapter 7 Industry Structure
Chapter 8 Market by Application
Chapter 9 Patent Analysis
Chapter 10 Current Outlook
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
The Human Circulatory System
Definition of Infusion Therapy
Definition of Intravenous Therapy
Types of IV Infusion
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349