Global Cosmetic Products Market is projected to grow at the CAGR of 5.4%. Cosmetic Products are used widely by the female population to make the external look more bright and youthful. Adoption of changing fashion trends has led to the increase in market share of the cosmetic products globally. Advancement in technology also has a major impact on the growth of cosmetic products. Increasing sale of cosmetic products amongst the population due to their property to protect skin against the allergens and pollution of the environment. Rising demand for personal care products is supporting the sale of cosmetics globally.
Growing economy and increasing fashion awareness via various means such as fashion magazines, fashion channels and others has influenced the positive growth of cosmetic products share in the market. Changing lifestyle of the consumers in the developed countries is having a positive impact on the growth of its market. Key Players are following strategies of merger and acquisition of small players due to high demand of the product. Product innovation is considered to be the major focus for the cosmetic products manufacturers. U.S. and Germany are amongst the major key players exporting cosmetic products to various countries in Europe and other regions.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3168
Major Key Players:
This report includes a study of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches by the major Cosmetic Products market players. It further includes product portfolios, developments of leading major players which includes
- Beiersdorf AG (Germany)
- Kao Corporation (Japan)
- Unilever (U.K.)
- Procter & Gamble Co. (U.S.)
- L’Oréal S.A. (France)
- Avon Products, Inc (U.S.)
- The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (U.S.)
- Oriflame Holding AG (Switzerland)
The Global Cosmetic Products Market is segmented on the basis of Type, Product-Category, Distribution Channel and Region. Based on the type, skin care products is found to be escalating at a high CAGR. Amongst the various product-category of cosmetic products, herbal cosmetics is calculated to hold a major share backed up by high demand for natural ingredients in personal care products. Modernization and technology advancements has led to the sale of cosmetic products through e-commerce.
The Global Cosmetic Products Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW). North America region has the major market share followed by Europe. However, based on a potential application in fashion sector, cosmetic products have gained popularity in various other regions. U.S., China, Hong Kong, U.K. and Germany are considered the major importers of cosmetic products.
- The share held by makeup and color cosmetics is found to be growing at a higher rate
- Top exporters of cosmetic products include U.S., France, Korea, Germany and Singapore
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cosmetic-products-market-3168
- Cosmetic products has been segmented on the basis of Type which comprises Skin Care Products, Hair Care products, Makeup & Color Cosmetics, Deodorants & Perfumes, Others. Skin Care segment is found to hold a major share due to high consumer’s preference.
- Cosmetic products has been segmented on the basis of Product-Category which involves Organic, Herbal, Oil-Free, Alcohol-Free, Cruelty-Free, Others. Herbal cosmetics hold a major share with the increasing sale of natural plant based cosmetic products.
Cosmetic products has been segmented on the basis of distribution channel which comprises Supermarket/hypermarket, Specialty stores, Cosmetic stores, E-commerce, others. Sale through E-commerce is growing at a higher growth rate backed up by the advancements in technology
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –