Feed pigments are either naturally-derived or synthetic substances used to enhance the shade of the animal skin which is an important marketing factor. The North American market for feed pigments is expected to keep growing over the forecast period due to rising meat consumption, and increasing health awareness across the globe. The feed pigments help in stimulation and secretion of digestive enzymes, which, in turn, stimulate the immune response in the livestock population. Additionally, feed pigments market is observing an exponential growth based on its increasing usage in the feed industry. The major types of feed pigments available in the market include carotenoids, curcumin, spirulina, and others.
North America is expected to have a substantial growth over the forecast period, 2017-2023. In North America, the U.S. is the major importer of poultry and meat products, which has opened the opportunity for the feed pigments market in this region. Moreover, growing demand from poultry and livestock industry are boosting the growth of feed pigments in this region.
Furthermore, rising concerns regarding livestock health among the consumers is adding fuel to the growth of the feed pigments market. However, adulteration may hamper the market growth in the upcoming years. Nevertheless, all these factors are expected to lead the growth of the North American feed pigments market at a CAGR of 3.6% during the review period, 2017-2023.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/5354
Major Key Players:
This report includes a study of strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, and product launches by the major feed pigments players. It further includes product portfolios, developments of leading players, which includes
- Kemin Industries Inc. (U.S.)
- Behn Meyer Group (Singapore)
- Synthite Industries Ltd (India)
- Kalsec Inc. (U.S.)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Royal DSM N.V. (The Netherlands)
- Novus International, Inc. (U.S.)
- Nutrex NV (Belgium)
The Feed Pigments Market is segmented on the basis of type, source, livestock, and region.
- The demand for feed pigments is high from poultry and livestock holders
- Asia Pacific region is dominating the global feed pigments market
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/feed-pigments-market-5354
- Feed pigments market is segmented on the basis of type, which includes carotenoids, curcumin, spirulina, and others. Among them, the carotenoids segment is anticipated to dominate the market followed by the spirulina segment. Moreover, the curcumin segment is witnessed to have a substantial growth over the forecast period.
- On the basis of source, the feed pigments market is segmented into natural feed pigments and synthetic feed pigments. The natural feed pigments are projected to have a potential growth over the forecast period.
Based on the livestock, the feed pigments market is segmented into poultry, ruminants, swine, and others. Among all, the poultry segment is dominating the market based on increased consumption of poultry and meat products globally. However, the ruminants segment is witnessed to gain a moderate growth over the estimated period.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –