Global Advanced Wound Care Dressings Market is expected to reach USD 13,957.4 million by 2024 from USD 8,003.5 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.3%. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
For In depth Information Get Free Sample Copy of this Report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-advanced-wound-care-dressings-market
Market Segmentation: Global Advanced Wound Care Dressings Market
Global Advanced Wound Care Dressings Market By Product Type(Foam Dressings, Hydrogels, Film Dressings, Alginates, Wound Contact Layer, Super Absorbent Dressing), By Wound Type (Surgical Wound, Diabetic Ulcers, Burns Pressure Ulcers, Venous Ulcers, Others), By End-User (Hospitals, Wound Care Centers, Ambulatory Centers, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Community Healthcare), By Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail)By Geography (North America, Europe, Apac, South America, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Complete report on Global Advanced Wound Care Dressings Market Research Report 2017-2024 spread across 350 Pages, profiling Top companies and supports with tables and figures
Key Questions Answered in Global Advanced Wound Care Dressings Market Report:-
Our Report offers:-
• What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Global Advanced Wound Care Dressings Market in 2024?
• What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Global Advanced Wound Care Dressings Market?
• What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Global Advanced Wound Care Dressings Market?
• Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Global Advanced Wound Care Dressings Market?
• Who are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Global Advanced Wound Care Dressings Market? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
• What are the Global Advanced Wound Care Dressings Market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Market?
Request for Detailed TOC: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-advanced-wound-care-dressings-market
Top Key Players:
- Acelity L.P. Inc.,
- Smith and Nephew,
- Conva Tec Inc.,
- Molyncke Healthcare,
- Ethicon Inc,
- Integra Lifesciences Corporation among others.
Customize report of “Global Advanced Wound Care Dressings Market” as per customers requirement also available.
Market Drivers: Global Advanced Wound Care Dressings Market
The major factors driving the growth of this market are The major factors driving the growth of this market is rise in the ageing population and technological advancement in advanced wound care dressings products, increased number of surgical procedures, government support for promoting advanced wound care products, rising incidence of diabetes are some of the other factors which boost the market growth.
Market Drivers In Details:
- 1. RISING AGING AND GERIATRIC POPULATION:
- Ageing population and chronic diseases such as diabetes, peripheral vascular disease is becoming common. Skin breakdown with ulcer and chronic wound formation is a frequent consequence of these diseases. Advanced wound care dressings products have been developed for treating wound due to the various types of ulcers such as pressure ulcers, vascular ulcers, and neuropathic ulcers. The dressing products include films, hydro gel dressings, foams, hydro fibers, and composite and alginate dressings.
- Approximately 70.0% of all pressure ulcers occur in the geriatric population due to decreased level of water content, strength, and integrity between the dermis and the epidermis.
- According to Coloplast, the chances of wounds were higher in older patients than younger patients. The main categories of wounds were highly recorded in the patients falling above 81 years of age group, with the exception of surgical wounds and burns, which were approximately evenly distributed over the entire age range of 81 years.
- Out of the main wound types surgical wounds and venous leg ulcers were recorded in significant numbers in patients below the age of 75.
- Thus rising ageing population has led to increased incidences of chronic diseases in geriatric population thus increasing the usage of dressing products for treating the wound caused due to the diseases.
For more insightful information visit@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-advanced-wound-care-dressings-market/
- 2. TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT IN ADVANCED WOUND CARE DRESSINGS PRODUCTS
- The key players are emphasizing developing innovative wound care dressings products with high properties of absorption, hydration and antibacterial activity. The new developments have lead to a shift from simple dressings to more advanced devices and products.
- The demand for efficient and cost-effective use of resources to optimize wound care is rising as governments in the countries race to cut costs, while maintaining quality of care and improving treatment outcomes.
- For instance, in 2016, Convatec Group launched the Avelle System in the disposable NPWT segment, which makes their entry into this fast-growing segment of the advanced wound care dressings market.
- In 2012, Smith & Nephew launched Allevyn Life, which is a new wound care product. The device aids in dressing retention and to hold the dressing in place.
- These developments and advanced products launches are giving opportunities for better implementation of the products and its efficient uses.
- 3. INCREASED NUMBER OF SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- The use of dressings impregnated with antimicrobial agents has been studied in the context of surgical wounds where heavy microbial contamination has resulted in delayed wound healing and/or infection. Studies have illustrated the efficacy of these dressings in reducing both preexisting microbial burden within the wound site, as well as preventing bacterial penetration through the dressings.
- More surgical procedures and dressing changes were performed on the moist wound therapy group.
- Patient whose system has already been stressed by chronic illness, especially diabetes, localized infection, or debilitating injuries will heal more slowly and will be more vulnerable to post surgical wound complications.
- According to wound care Canada, open surgical wounds are a significant health issue, and surgical site infections are the third leading cause of hospital-acquired infections in Canada. Patients with more challenging illnesses and more complex surgical procedures have all contributed to an increase in surgical site infections.
- According to National Center for Health Statistics, in 2009, in U.S., 48 million surgical inpatient procedures were performed such cardiovascular system surgeries (7.3 million), musculoskeletal system surgeries (5.2 million).
- Thus, increased number of surgical procedures has increased the usage of wound care dressings.
Speak to Author of the report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-advanced-wound-care-dressings-market
Global Active Wound Care Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Active Wound Care Market By Product Type (Allograft, Synthetic Skin Grafts, Xenografts, Collagen Dressings, Amniotic Tissue Grafts, Growth Factors (Platelet Derived Growth Factor (PDGF), Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), Epidermal Growth Factors (EGF), Basic Fibroblast Growth Factors (BFGF), Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF), Talactoferrin ALFA, Thrombin Peptide, and Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF)), By Distribution Channel, By End Users, By Indication, Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Vishal Dixit
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar