Major Key Players:
This report includes a study of strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, and product launches by the major cod liver oil players. It further includes product portfolios, developments of leading players, which includes
- Twinlab Corporation. (U.S.)
- Country Life, LLC (U.K.)
- Power Health (U.S.)
- Seven Seas Ltd (U.K.)
- LYSI hf (England)
- Nordic Naturals, Inc. (U.S.)
- Mason Vitamins (U.S.)
Cod Liver Oil Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period. Cod liver oil is a thick, yellow oil derived from liver of cod fish. Cod liver oil is a source of flexible joints, strong heart, good eyesight, and healthy skin in humans as well as animals. It is available in different forms such as capsules, oral liquid, powder, and others. Owing to its high nutritional value, it is gaining popularity among various industries such as pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, animal feed, food & beverages, and others.
Cod Liver Oil Market and is expected to grow substantially over the forecast period 2017-2023. Moreover, increasing health issues among the rising population is driving the market growth of cod liver oil. Changing lifestyle and rising health conscious population is driving the growth of cod liver oil market in Europe. Additionally, in Europe, Norway is dominating the cod liver oil market.
Receive a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4616
Furthermore, increasing market competition of cod liver oil leading to high focus on innovations with high technological advancements is propelling the growth of cod liver oil in the European market. All these factors projected to lead the growth of the European market at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period 2017-2023.
- Norway is the major importer of cod liver oil and it majorly imports from Denmark, Peru, Iceland, and the U.S.
- Denmark, Peru, the U.S., China, and Norway are the major exporters
- The global cod liver oil market is segmented on the basis of form, which include capsules, oral liquid, powder, and others. Among all, the capsules segment is dominating the market. Owing to the gel attribute of capsules, they are applicable in various product line with ease. Moreover, it is gaining popularity among consumers as a dietary supplement.
- On the basis of application, cod liver oil is segmented in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, animal feed, food & beverage, and others. Among all, pharmaceuticals is dominating the market. Owing to its high nutritional value and its ability to cure various rising health issues among the population, it has gained high acceptability in the pharmaceutical industry. However, cosmetic industry is examining a steady growth in the cod liver oil market based on rising awareness of its attribute to provide a healthy skin.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cod-liver-oil-market-4616
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Livestock feed industry
- Cosmetic industry
- Food and Beverage industry
- Retailers, wholesalers and distributors
Traders, importers and exporters
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –