Globally the market for Radiology Information System (RIS) is increasing moderately. A radiology information system (RIS) is a networked system used for managing medical imagery and associated data. Radiology information system (RIS) is smart database that medical professionals use to keep track of patient data and which generated in the course of diagnosis and treatment. RIS is very useful in various operations such as patient registration, record keeping, resource management, examination performance tracking, examination interpretation, results distribution, and procedure billing. While most of the hospitals and other healthcare institutions are going the digital transformation converting from paper to a digital format. Increasing application of RIS in healthcare IS driving the market growth for Radiology Information System (RIS) market. North America is largest market for Radiology Information System (RIS) devices while Asia-Pacific is fastest growing market. Global Radiology Information System Market is expected to grow USD 901.8 million at the CAGR of 7.1% by 2022
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2464 .
Radiology Information System (RIS) Market Information, by type (integrated RIS and standalone RIS), by Deployment Mode (Web-Based, On-Premise, Cloud-Based, and others), by Component (Software, hardware, services, and others) by end user (Hospitals, research laboratories, healthcare institutes, and others) – Forecast to 2022
Study objectives of Radiology Information System Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Radiology Information System (RIS) Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Radiology Information System (RIS) Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, by deployment mode, by end user, and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Radiology Information System (RIS) market.
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/radiology-information-system-market-2464 .
Radiology Information System (RIS) Market has been segmented on the basis of type which comprises of integrated RIS and standalone RIS. On the basis of Deployment Mode, the market is segmented into Web-Based, On-Premise, Cloud-Based, and others. On the basis of Component, the market segmented into Software, hardware, services, and others. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into Hospitals, research laboratories, healthcare institutes, and others.
Key Players for Radiology Information System Market (RIS):
Some of the key players in this market are: Siemens Healthcare AG, GE Healthcare,Epic Systems Corporation, MedInformatix, Inc., Carestream Health, Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.,Merge Healthcare Incorporated, Koninklijke Philips N.V, McKesson Corporation.
Regional Analysis of Radiology Information System (RIS) Market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, North Americas region is believed to be the largest market for Radiology Information System (RIS). Moreover the European market is also growing continuously and expected to maintain its growth in near future. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest pace in the Radiology Information System (RIS) during the forecasted period. Middle East & Africa region are likely to have a limited but steady growth in the market.
The report for Radiology Information System Market (RIS) of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –