Operational decisions tends to be high-volume and repetitive in nature. These decision helps to manage, monitor and drive organization’s operational excellence from manufacturing to human resource and also helps to streamline business processes efficiently and effectively. Operational Analytics services helps to optimize resource allocation, improve cash flows, optimize spends, increase productivity and profitability.
The Operational analytics tools have a unique role in various industry verticals such as manufacturing, healthcare, energy and utilities, retails and others. The basic factor for the growth of this market is the increasing number of IoT- enabled smart connected devices and sensor, which releases a large amount of heterogeneous data simultaneously. Furthermore, the shifting interests towards cloud deployment, predictive analytics for business, end-to-end automation, and consumer-friendly IoT analytics platform are some other factors driving this market and creating value in the market.
Globally the market for Operational Analytics Market is expected to grow at the rate of more than 18% from 2016 to 2022.
Major Key Players:
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- SAS Institute (U.S.)
- HPE (U.S.)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- Alteryx (U.S.)
- Cloudera (U.S.)
- Bentley Systems (U.S.)
- Splunk (U.S.)
Request a Sample Copy @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1887
North America is dominating the Global Operational Analytics Market with the largest market share in the region due to high market penetration of connected devices and presence of major IT industries and therefore is expected to grow with highest revenue by 2022.
Operational Analytics Market in Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at with a highest CAGR of ~ 18% as high adoption of IoT-enabled devices and various government initiatives such as smart cities across APAC countries including China and India. has projected strong growth in countries such as India and China among others in the region.
Study Objective of Operational Analytics Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Operational Analytics Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Operational Analytics Market based on various factors- porters five force analysis, mega trend analysis, macroeconomic indicators etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application type, by business utility, by deployment, by vertical and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Operational Analytics Market.
Segments for Operational Analytics Market:
Global Operational Analytics Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Application Type: As Service, As Software
Segmentation by Business Utility: Marketing, Sales, Finance, Human Resource and Others
Segmentation by Deployment: on Premises, On Cloud
Segmentation by Vertical: Government, Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Energy and utilities, Transportation and Logistics, and others.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/operational-analytics-market-1887
- System integrators
- Entertainment industry
- Education industry
- Research and consulting firms
- Small and large enterprises
- Government agencies
Table of Content
1. Report prologue
2.2 Scope of the study
2.2.1 Research objective
2.3 Market structure
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –