Global Surgical Sutures Market is expected to reach USD 4,957.29 million by 2024 from USD 3,540.00 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 4.4% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Request for a sample copy of this research report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-surgical-sutures-market
The major factors driving the growth of this market are rising need to manage blood loss in patients, growing number of surgical procedure, technological advancements in surgical suture products, rise in aging population & increase in chronic diseases and easy adoption due to the FDA and CE marking approval of the market. On the other hand, lack of proper sterilization system in healthcare organizations and unfavourable taxation policies may hinder the growth of the market.
Global Surgical Sutures Market By Product Type (Sutures Thread (Absorbable Sutures (Synthetic Material (Vicryl, Monocryl, Polydiaoxanone, Polyglycolic) Natural Material), Non-Absorbable Sutures (Silk, Stainless Steel, Prolene, Nylon), Automated Suturing Devices (Disposable Device, Reusable Device)), By Surgery Type (General Surgery, Cardiovascular, Gynaecology, Orthopaedic, Ophthalmology), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centres, Clinics, Community Healthcare), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East And Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
- Ethicon U.S., LLC.
- Smith & Nephew
- B. Braun Melsungen AG,
- Demetech Corporation,
- Conmed Corporation,
- W.L. Gore & Associates,
- Zimmer Biomet,
- Miltex (A Integra LifeSciences Corporation Company),
- Teleflex Incorporated,
- Boston Scientific Corporation,
- MEDLINE INDUSTRIES, INC.
- among others.
Key Questions Answered in Global Surgical Sutures Market Report:
What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Global Surgical Sutures Market in 2024?
What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Global Surgical Sutures Market?
What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Global Surgical Sutures Market?
Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Global Surgical Sutures Market?
Who are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Global Surgical Sutures Market?
What are the Global Surgical Sutures Market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Market?
The major factors driving the growth of this market are rising need to manage blood loss in patients, growing number of surgical procedure, technological advancements in surgical suture products, rise in aging population & increase in chronic diseases and easy adoption due to the FDA and CE marking approval of the market. On the other hand, lack of proper sterilization system in healthcare organizations and unfavorable taxation policies may hinder the growth of the market.
RISING NEED TO MANAGE BLOOD LOSS IN PATIENTS
Blood loss occurs due to different surgeries, accidents, internal causes and many more due to which it increases the demand for managing blood loss. Surgical sutures are used for the prevention of blood loss and in facilitating the wound closures through the surface or joints or openings in materials, along with less painful operation without the need of removal. Sutures (stitches) are one of the oldest methods that are still in use for the closure of an incision. The specialist uses a sterilized thread, which is made of various products such as natural materials (silk or catgut) or synthetic fibers, for stitching the edges of the cut together with a special curved needle. The application of sutures help in good closure capabilities, avoid complications as well as can be implemented faster and prevent both intra operative and post-operative decrease in hemoglobin.
- According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), the use of prophylactic haemostatic sutures reduced the blood loss from 1,285.0 mL to 700.0 mL in open radical retropubic prostatectomy surgery. The sutures are also helpful in the primary wound healing and incised wound is also held together by a blood clot and sutures. According to Association for Safe International Road Travel ( ASIRT), each year nearly 1.3 million people die due to road crashes, on an average of 3,287 deaths per day and around 20-50 million gets injured or gets disabled.
GROWING NUMBER OF SURGICAL PROCEDURE
- Surgical sutures are widely accepted in various surgical procedures related to the area such as general surgery, urology, orthopaedic surgery, gynaecology surgeries, ophthalmology surgeries central nervous system, cosmetic surgery, pulmonary surgery and many others due to their helping factors such as faster implementation, easy to use, minimizes the risk of infections and many more. It has increased its concern in respect to reduce surgical wounds by introducing more research and development activities related to it. Recently, extensive research endeavours have made to build flexible, biocompatible and biodegradable sutures for the formation of leak-free closures in delicate and soft tissues. Hence the sutures are required to be more elastic and consistent to allow normal function and movement of flexible tissues such as skin, lungs, heart tissues and blood vessel.
Following are few of the statistics related to surgical procedures:
- According to International Survey on Aesthetic/Cosmetic Surgery, in 2014, U.S. ranked first in conducting number of surgeries with 15.4%, Brazil with 13.9% South Korea with 4.6%, Mexico with 4.0%, Japan with 3.4%, and Germany with 3.0%.
- According to International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ( (ISAPS), in 2017, USA, Brazil, Japan, Italy and Mexico accounts 41.4% of the world’s cosmetic procedures, followed by Russia, India, Turkey, Germany and France.
- According to National Center for Health Statistics, in 2009, in U.S., 48 million surgical inpatient procedures were performed such as nervous system surgeries (1.2 million), eye surgeries (69,000), respiratory system surgeries(1.3 million), cardiovascular system surgeries (7.3 million), digestive system surgeries(6.1 million), urinary system surgeries(1.1 million), musculoskeletal system surgeries (5.2 million)., and I.
Read more about this Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-surgical-sutures-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar