The Global Clinical Trial Supply and Logistics Market is estimated at $15.77bn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2017-2022. In 2017, this market was dominated by the Clinical Trial Manufacturing submarket which held 66.30% of the overall market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 202-page report you will receive 117 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 202-page report provides clear detailed insight into the Global Clinical Trial Supply and Logistics Market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act. Please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 207 549 9987 for your FREE REPORT OVERVIEW.
• Revenue and growth forecasts from 2018 to 2028 for the global clinical trial supply and logistics market. This report also discusses the Drivers and Restraints of the global clinical trial supply and logistics market.
• Revenue and growth forecasts from 2018 to 2028 for the leading submarkets of the global clinical trial supply and logistics market:
– Manufacturing – also with sub forecasting for packaging and for other production
– Logistics and distribution – also with sub forecasts for cold chain logistics and for other services
– Supply chain management
This report discusses the Drivers and Restraints of each submarket.
• Revenue and growth forecasts from 2018 to 2028 for the leading national markets:
– United States
– United Kingdom
– Rest of the World
• This report profiles the leading companies offering clinical trial supply and logistics services to the pharmaceutical industry:
– World Courier
– Almac Group
– Parexel International
– Fisher Clinical Services
– Packaging Coordinators Inc.
• This report provides qualitative analysis of the clinical trial supply and logistics market. This report discusses the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of the clinical trial supply and logistics market. Social, Technological, Economic and Political factors that influence this market are also discussed.
• This report discusses trends in the clinical trial supply and logistics market, clinical trial manufacturing market, comparator sourcing, clinical trial packaging, clinical trial supply chain management.
• This report discusses the regulatory outlook of the clinical trial supply and logistics industry, outlook for cold chain logistics in the clinical trial sector, as well as regulatory aspects of cold chain distribution for clinical trial materials
• This report also provides a full transcript of an interview conducted by Visiongain with Marken.
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global clinical trial supply and logistics market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Clinical Trial Supply and Logistics Market for Pharma 2018-2028: Clinical Trial Manufacturing, Clinical Trial Logistics and Distributions, Clinical Trial Supply Chain Management, Clinical Trial Packaging, Clinical Trial Cold Chain Logistics.
Please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com or call her on +44 207 549 9987 for your FREE REPORT OVERVIEW.
Companies in the report include:
AbbVie Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Accucaps Industries Limited
ACM Global Central Lab
Agere Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Bellwyck Packaging Solutions
Biotec Services International (Biotec)
Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
British Telecom (BT)
Catalent Pharma Solutions
Federal Express (FedEx)
Fisher Clinical Services
Johnson & Johnson
Merck & Co.
Mitsui & Co.
Owens & Minor
Packaging Coordinators Inc. (PCI)
PCI Pharma Services
Thermo Fisher Scientific
United Parcel Service (UPS)
Worldwide Clinical Trials
List of Organizations Mentioned in the Report
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA)
Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO)
China FDA (CFDA)
Chinese Ministry of Health
Comissão Nacional de Ética em Pesquisa (CONEP)
Consorcio de Apoyo a la Investigación Biomédica – Plataforma Española de Ensayos Clínicos (CAIBER)
Drug Controller General of India (DCGI)
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Health Science Authority
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
International Conference on Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH)
International Pharmaceutical Federation
Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW)
Les Enterprises du Medicament (LEEM)
Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH)
Transportation Administration Security (TAS)
US Pharmacopeia (USP)
World Health Organization (WHO)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your free report overview.
Company Name: Visiongain Limited
Contact Person: Sara Peerun
Phone: +44 207 3366100
Address:143 Airport House, Purley way
City: London CR0 0XZ
Country: United Kingdom