The global soap and detergent market is expected to reach USD 207.56 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising disposable income and rapid urbanization in developing countries are expected to increase the demand for soaps and detergents. The rising healthcare awareness coupled with government regulations to maintain hygiene and cleanliness in food processing, product manufacturing, and hotel is expected to drive the market growth.
Launch of innovative new product is another major factor contributing toward market growth. The demand for highly efficient and anti-allergic cleaning products is growing rapidly. The manufacturers are continuously focusing on innovative product development to cater the unmet needs of their customers. For instance, anti-allergy soaps and natural ingredients containing detergents are heavily adopted by consumers with delicate skin.
Full Research Report On Soap & Detergent Market Analysis:
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Household detergents segment was the largest revenue generating segment of the market in 2016 due to escalating penetration of washing machines in the emerging economies
- Household soaps is estimated to grow at the highest growth rate during the study period owing to rising population and escalating disposable income in developing regions
- North America dominated the market in 2016 majorly due to the existence of well-developed economy and large textile industry in this region
- The Asia Pacific market is estimated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. Rising number population and developing economies including India, China, and Indonesia, are major factors contributing to growth in this region
- Some of the major players are Colgate-Palmolive Company; Unilever; Church & Dwight Co.; Ecolab Inc.; Procter & Gamble; Henkel AG & Co. KGaA; Lion Corp.; The Clorox Company; Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
View More Reports Of This Category By Grand View Research At: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/consumer-goods
Grand View Research has segmented the global soap and detergent market on the basis of product and region:
Soap & Detergent Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 – 2025)
- Household detergents
- Industrial soaps & detergents
- Household soaps
Soap & Detergent Soap & Detergent Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Access Full Press Release Of This Report By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-soap-detergent-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States