Highly grade gliomas (HGG) are tumors of the central nervous system (CNS) that arising from transformed cells of the brain and spinal cord. Symptoms include developmental delay, headaches, backaches, nausea and vomiting, dizziness, gait disturbances, impaired vision, lack of concentration, drowsiness, sleep disturbances, Dysregulated ap-petite, paralyses and seizures. Treatment includes Chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide High-Grade Glioma – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for High-Grade Glioma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The High-Grade Glioma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for High-Grade Glioma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2, 15, 13 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 3 molecules, respectively.
High-Grade Glioma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of High-Grade Glioma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for High-Grade Glioma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in High-Grade Glioma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates High-Grade Glioma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for High-Grade Glioma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for High-Grade Glioma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding High-Grade Glioma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
High-Grade Glioma – Overview 8
High-Grade Glioma – Therapeutics Development 9
Pipeline Overview 9
Pipeline by Companies 10
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 13
Products under Development by Companies 14
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 16
High-Grade Glioma – Therapeutics Assessment 17
Assessment by Target 17
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 20
Assessment by Route of Administration 23
Assessment by Molecule Type 25
High-Grade Glioma – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 27
AbbVie Inc 27
Advenchen Laboratories LLC 27
AngioChem Inc 28
Arog Pharmaceuticals Inc 28
Astellas Pharma Inc 28
Athenex Inc 29
Bayer AG 29
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 30
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co 30
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349