This report covers the global market for smart city technologies and regional analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of World. Component segments include communications, hardware, sensors and software as well as in-depth market size and forecast for key end-user segments including energy management, water management, transportation management, assisted living, e-government and waste management.
ATOS SE (SOCIETAS EUROPAEA)
C40 CITIES INITIATIVE
CISCO SYSTEMS INC.
EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD
INTERGOVERNMENTAL PANEL ON CLIMATE CHANGE (IPCC)
INTERNATIONAL ENERGY AGENCY (IEA)
NOKIA (FORMERLY ALCATEL-LUCENT)
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SE
SILVER SPRING NETWORKS
– An overview of the new and growing information technology markets relating to smart cities.
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
– A focused and operational definition of the smart city construct as well as consistent evidence concerning the geography of smart cities.
– Information on major factors influencing smart cities, such as the presence of a creative class, the quality of and dedicated attention to the urban environment, the level of education, multimodal accessibility, the use of information communication technologies for public administration, and how these factors correlate into urban wealth.
– Analysis of important growth opportunities, including new transport management systems, smart grids, water monitoring systems, and energy-efficient buildings.
– Profiles of major players in the smart cities industry.
Table of Content: Key Points
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 4 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Sector
Smart City Sectors
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
Rest of World
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349