The pipeline for gene therapies is robust; there are 985 in vivo gene therapies, and a further 354 CAR-T cell therapies currently in pipeline development. Most are at an early stage of development, with 76% at the Discovery or Preclinical stage. There are also currently 23 gene therapy programs in Phase III development. This CBR report provides a comprehensive view of the clinical, R&D, commercial and competitive landscape of Gene Therapy, and assesses key developments in delivery vector technology, and challenges and advances associated with the production of such vectors.
Report Source: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/gene-therapies-a-growing-pipeline-and-approval-of-car-t-cell-therapies-reflect-increasing-commercial-appeal-despite-difficulties-faced-by-products-such-as-glybera-and-strimvelis
- Why do gene therapies still occupy only a minimal market share in their respective indications?
- What can be learned from the gene therapies that have already reached the market, especially from products that have faced commercial difficulties, such as Glybera and Strimvelis?
- What are the prospects of recent approvals such as Luxturna, Kymriah and Strimvelis?
- What are the relative advantages and disadvantages of each vector type and which hold the most promise?
- What proportion of the overall gene therapy R&D pipeline is occupied by each vector type?
- How will the entry of gene therapies into the market change the global manufacturing landscape?
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/935548
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the current status of the field of therapeutic gene therapies, and the relative clinical and commercial success of currently marketed products.
- Assess the pipeline for gene therapies split by therapy area, vector type and intervention type, and stage of development. Additionally, a granular assessment of the pipeline is provided across the four major therapy areas for gene therapy: oncology, central nervous system disorders, ophthalmology, and genetic disorders.
- Gain a picture of the current competitive landscape, with a detailed breakdown of companies actively involved in the gene therapy pipeline.
- Understand the level of involvement in the landscape on the part of big pharma companies, and the extent to how gene therapies fit into the overall portfolios of companies in this field.
- Understand the strategic consolidations landscape in gene therapies across the past decade
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/935548
Company Name: The Market Reports
Contact Person: Shirish Gupta
Address:SF-29, Sacred World, Wanawadi