Petrasense Dead Sea Mud Masks
The Dead Sea is one of the natural wonders of the world. It boasts high concentrations of salts and minerals, 12 of which are not found in any other ocean or sea. People have been drawn to the minerals in the Dead Sea’s mud for hundreds of years because of their unparalleled skin benefits. The Dead Sea mud’s high concentrations of salts and minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, and sodium have been connected to health benefits and relief for various skin disorders.
Our product is an all-natural exfoliating mud mask that comes straight from the Dead Sea in Jordan. Not only is it enriched with beneficial salts and minerals, we have taken it one step further by infusing all-natural extracts into the mud. Each extract works to improve the skin’s overall appearance. Whether someone is hoping for a deep cleanse, wanting to fight acne and scarring or looking to prevent or reverse the signs of aging; there is a mask for everyone!
There are four extracts available:
1. Aloe Vera: Moisturizes, treats acne, contains anti-inflammatory properties, stimulates cell growth, minimizes scarring and fights signs of aging
2. Chamomile: Calms dry and irritated skin, protects the skin from the environment; ideal for those with sensitive skin
3. Milk & Honey: Honey reduces scarring, increases healing and skin regeneration; the milk cleanses and slows the aging process due to its Alpha Hydroxy Acid. Milk also improves the skin’s complexion
4. Avocado: Reduces inflammation, fights wrinkles by softening the appearance of the skin, making it look smooth
The following salts and minerals from the Dead Sea are incredibly beneficial to the skin:
– Calcium: a mineral which is found in the epidermis (outer most layer of our skin) that aids in the regeneration of skin cells, which minimizes breakouts and provides a youthful glow
– Potassium: a mineral that maintains electrolyte balance and internal fluids, therefore, hydrating skin cells so that it remains hydrated from within. Potassium also improves circulation
– Magnesium: a mineral that benefits the skin’s overall appearance by lowering cortisol levels and stabilizing hormone imbalances. Magnesium also evens out the skin tone
– High cortisol levels create a puffy, flushed face which will often have acne or significant changes in the skin
– Hormone imbalances cause an increase in the skins production of sebum which is an oily substance that causes acne
– Sodium: a salt that has anti-aging properties. It cleanses the pores, balances oil production and minimizes bacterial growth, which reduces the development of acne
Each individual pouch contains 35ml of product which allows for multiple applications.
Petrasense Mud Masks come all the way from Jordan. Women from the Dead Sea and Jordan Valley make up much of the labour force for the Dead Sea product industry. By supporting these products, the lives of these working women and their families will be positively impacted. It encourages confidence and self-esteem development, as well as economic independence. It also promotes strength of the female voice at home and in the community.
For each unit sold, 10 cents will be donated to help with the Syrian Refugee Crisis in Jordan. The money will be donated biannually to a United Nation controlled relief service in Jordan!
Company Name: Stuart Trading Canada
Contact Person: Shadi Al-Hawari
Country: United States