The Global Architectural Coatings Market accounted for USD 68.67 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Architectural Coatings Market By Resin Type (Acrylic, Alkyd, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Polyester, Others), By Technology Type (Water based, Solvent based) By Application (Residential and Non-Residential) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Get a Free Sample copy Of This Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-architectural-coatings-market
TOP Key Players :
- Akzo Nobel N.V.,
- BASF SE,
- Berger Paints,
- Kansai Paints,
- Nippon paint,
- RPM International,
- Sherwin Williams ( including Valspar),
- Wacker Chemie,
- Yip’s Chemical,
- Yung Chi Paint & Varnish Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- many more.
Architectural coatings are paints used to coat buildings and homes. These coatings are used primarily in stationary structures and decorative interiors such as curbs, pavements, lawns, fields, wooden floors, furniture, paintings, and sculptures. Coatings are not used merely for decorative purposes; they also help protect environment and enhance the functionality and durability of the materials used in making coatings. This is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
- The architectural coatings market is segmented on the basis of resin type into acrylic, alkyd, epoxy, polyurethane, polyester and others.
- On the basis of technology type, the market is segmented into water based and solvent based.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into residential and non-residential.
- On the basis of geography, the architectural coatings market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers:
- Rising demand for eco-friendly coatings
- Increasing restoration market
- High demand for high quality and durable coatings
- Stringent regulation
- VOC Emission Constraints
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar