“Jordan: Country Intelligence Report”, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Jordan today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Jordan’s telecom service market will grow from an estimated $1.2bn in 2017 to $1.5bn by 2022 at a CAGR of 5.5% over 2017-2022 primarily driven by growth in the mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile voice was the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017. However, mobile data will be the fastest-growing revenue segment expanding at a CAGR of 13.6% over 2017-2022 driven by steady rise in smartphone subscriptions and growing adoption of 3G/4G services.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Demographic and macroeconomic context in Jordan.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
– Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– The overall telecom service revenue in Jordan will grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2017-2022.
– Mobile revenue will account for 75.0% of the total service revenue in 2022, led by growing 3G/4G subscriptions.
– Fixed broadband revenue will grow from $117.2m in 2017 to $207.5m by 2022 driven by steady rise in DSL subscriptions and ongoing expansion of FTTH services by operators such as Orange and Umniah.
– Zain Jordan leads Jordan’s mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by Orange Jordan.
– Zain will maintain its leadership in the mobile services market through the forecast period thanks to its 4G services and bundled plans offering unlimited calling and data limits ranging from 6GB to 21GB.
Reasons to buy
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Jordan’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Jordan’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Jordan’s telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Jordan.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of contents 3
Market highlights 4
Regulatory context 8
Telecom market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 22
Competitive landscape 24
Orange Jordan 25
Zain Jordan 26
Additional resources 28
Baseline forecast assumptions 29
Data tables 30
Research methodology 34
Country Intelligence Report coverage 36
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349