At Strive they focus on one-on-one, a client, and their physiotherapists. The therapists are all trained in a wide range of conditions so that they can do a detailed personalized assessment. That assessment leads to current customized care, preventative care, and any other help needed.
They provide an abundance of services which include but not limited to:
- Manual Therapy – review, analyze, and treat restriction of motions found during an assessment.
- Exercise Prescription – Research has shown that exercise helps recover from an injury. All programs are easy to follow, goal-oriented and safe.
- Acupuncture – can relieve pain, improve energy, and health and promote healing.
- Virtual health – At Strive, they understand life is busy. This program helps the anyone to stay on top of their therapy by connecting in the virtual world where a patient can give their therapist updates on their condition, and a therapist can provide updates to a plan.
- Registered massage therapy – This option is available to help alleviate discomforts and pains associated with everyday life.
Another added feature is underneath a More tab. They have a resources portion. This page has plenty of greats things to review about Strive’s services and their professional associations. Click on a link and read more into what Strive Physiotherapy and Performance is.
In Strive’s Blog, they provide fun facts, exercise tips, and ideas to correct posture. They also give access to past blogs posted on their website, going as far back as November 2015. This month they have articles from TechNeck regarding tips on reducing falling and suggestions on what muscle should be built during a workout. So, check out the details, look into a healthier body and spirit.
When considering visiting Strive, visit their website, and look under the FAQ (frequently asked questions), and find out more about what physiotherapy or what you can expect during that first appointment. Also, visit the “Our Team” tab, they start with the owner they discuss each therapist and show qualifications and who they are as individuals. Looking around further on the Strive website, they provide photos of the various parts of their office. Booking an appointment can be done online or by calling their office at (519) 895-2020, which can be found on their website.
About Strive Physiotherapy & Performance
Strive Physiotherapy and Performance (www.strivept.ca) were founded by Mike Major and is an operating clinic by him and his team. Strive is dedicated to excellent customer service and value. Their Kitchener physiotherapy amenities can decrease pain, improve health and energy, increase mobility, improve strength, and increase the overall quality of life. At Strive, they focus on using their knowledge and experience to rehabilitate physical injury’s and achieve optimal performance.
Company Name: Strive Physiotherapy & Performance
Contact Person: Mike Major
Email: Send Email
Address:260 Doon South Drive, Unit 8
State: Ontario N2P 2L8