Glomerulonephritis is also known as glomerular nephritis (GN) or glomerular disease. It is a disease of the kidney, characterized by inflammation of the glomeruli. Causes of glomerulonephritis include Streptococcal infection of the throat known as strep throat, immune diseases, such as lupus, Type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes and viruses, such as HIV, hepatitis B virus, and hepatitis C virus. Factors that increase chances of getting glomerulonephritis include family history of glomerulonephritis, the presence of a known cause of glomerulonephritis and high blood pressure. Common symptoms of glomerulonephritis are blood in the urine (dark, rust-colored, or brown urine), foamy urine, swelling (edema) of the face, eyes, ankles, feet, legs, or abdomen. Treatment will depend on the cause of glomerulonephritis such as medications, lifestyle changes, dialysis and transplant.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Glomerulonephritis – Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Glomerulonephritis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 15, 7, 12 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 3 molecules, respectively.
Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
Glomerulonephritis – Overview 5
Glomerulonephritis – Therapeutics Development 6
Glomerulonephritis – Therapeutics Assessment 15
Glomerulonephritis – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 25
Glomerulonephritis – Drug Profiles 37
Glomerulonephritis – Dormant Projects 181
Glomerulonephritis – Discontinued Products 183
Glomerulonephritis – Product Development Milestones 184
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349